LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

great artist..great guy... with springsteen.maybe one of the last post buddy holly americana rock and rollers.
10/2/2017 5:45 PM
only a republican president can break the nra grip on the republican congress......will trump do anything........
10/2/2017 6:37 PM
find the people who voted for the end of the assault weapon ban and make them explain now why they did that.....this could not happen with that ban.
10/2/2017 9:59 PM
Just finished the Ken Burns Vietnam doc. This thing's 18 hours long and there's not a dull moment: informative, lively, and gut-wrenching throughout. Burns picked great people to interview (including ex-Viet Cong, South and North Vietnamese soldiers and civilians), all of them with interesting viewpoints and amazing stories to tell, to go with his period audio and video (JFK, LBJ, Nixon, McNamara, Westmoreland, Kissinger, Ho Chi Minh, etc.). I loved Burns' baseball doc, and I think this one is even better. Highly recommended.
10/2/2017 10:29 PM
how does LBJ come off.......was he being pushed or was he enthusiastic to expand the war........if not for the Vietnam war he would have been called the 2nd FDR and the first LBJ.
10/2/2017 11:52 PM
LBJ comes off badly, almost like a sucker at a slot machine who thinks this time he's going to hit the jackpot (a few more thousand men, a few more millions of dollars spent on weapons, etc.). Plenty of contradictions between his public statements and what he was saying in private to McNamara and others -- he was sending Americans to die in what he considered a pointless and unwinnable war.

Of course, compared to Nixon and Kissinger, LBJ comes out smelling like roses...
10/3/2017 6:18 AM
Trump is the color of a hunting vest. Open season?
10/3/2017 7:18 AM
maybe the guy didnt like country music.
10/3/2017 10:12 AM
Much to soon.
10/3/2017 11:05 AM
i know...a sick joke for a sick society......im tired of hearing that this is the greatest country in the world........nothing will change for the cowards in congress that wont stop the rush to continue to pander to the leaders of the nra....even the majority of nra members want and support gun control.........they could do the country a big favor by stop paying nra dues...........we need radical gun control reform.
10/3/2017 11:20 AM (edited)
What kills me is the "this is not the time to talk about gun control" Hell, when is a better time? I am really losing respect for my fellow citizens
10/3/2017 11:27 AM
i hear ya.
10/3/2017 11:57 AM
If not now, when?

Now IS the time
10/3/2017 12:28 PM
of course now is the proper time......what more could honor the dead and respect their families more then to get to work now without delay......those who say now is not the time are NRA puppets who want this to go away and they should burn in hell.
10/3/2017 12:37 PM

Typical GOP'er: Do as I say...not as I do

Rep. Tim Murphy, popular with pro-life movement, urged abortion in affair, texts suggest

http://www.post-gazette.com...

10/3/2017 5:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...46|47|48|49|50...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.