LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

how about open carry and same guns with modifications as paddock had in all of washington dc....why not.
10/4/2017 2:00 PM
whenever there is the kind of statement that tillerson made today it usually portends a firing......happened with mooch...happened with price.......happened with preibus.........
10/4/2017 2:13 PM
I'm not hopeful about any gun control stuff. If it didn't happen after Sandy Hook, why would it happen after Las Vegas? 20 dead children wasn't enough to shame politicians into standing up to the NRA. How many dead children would be enough? I don't even want to imagine a number. I'm sure there is a number high enough, but I wouldn't want to imagine it.
10/4/2017 2:14 PM
100% correct........the nra supporters have no shame.........only trump can force them to sign real gun control laws........they will never do it themselves.......they have to be voted out............mccain can make a difference if he chooses to.
10/4/2017 2:17 PM
10/4/2017 6:27 PM
10/4/2017 7:54 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 10/4/2017 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Good for Mexico.
says trump told a man in a shelter in Puerto Rico to have a good time as he was leaving.....strangely he also told a bunch of people in a Houston shelter to have a good time as he was leaving..........
he is an oxymoron.
10/4/2017 9:28 PM
nra in charge of republicans....trump in charge of republicans......republicans in charge of country.........american horror story...........the crazies and the morons and the zombies of death have taken over and we are seeing the results...........everywhere..........we are the disgusting laughing stocks to the rest of the world...bolivia laughs at us......World War T.

nuke gingrich!
10/5/2017 1:33 AM

After Las Vegas massacre, 'bump stock' is hot item at U.S. gun shops

10/5/2017 7:24 AM
i wonder if there will be a big lawsuit against the manufacturer of the bump stock.
10/5/2017 10:16 AM
Kazuo Ishiguro wins Nobel for Literature.

Interesting choice. I've read nearly all his books, found most pretty good, a few only so-so, and one amazing: The Unconsoled. One of the few novels I've read multiple times. It also happens to be one of his least popular books, panned by critics when it came out...
10/5/2017 12:36 PM
how did i know that you would get to that today..........i think i have the unconsoled somewhere in my house......i looked it up...sounds very kafkaesque and a little scary.
10/5/2017 12:48 PM
rock and roll hall of fame nominations came out today...the 7 i would like to see get in:

1. cars
2. depeche mode
3. dire straits
4. j. geils ban
5. moody blues..............glaring omission considering they are from the 60s
6. radiohead
7. zombies.....................glaring omission considering they are from the 60s

some artists who if not in are richly deserving :

1. b- 52s
2. devo
3. the jam
4. aimee mann
5. graham parker
10/5/2017 1:07 PM (edited)
The Unconsoled is indeed Kafkaesque, but easier to read than Kafka's novels. It's very long and meandering, in an anxiety dream kind of way. You've got to be in the right frame of mind to tackle it.

I'll take The Zombies and The B-52s from your above lists...
10/5/2017 12:58 PM
the first list is this years nominations...the 2nd list might have members...im not sure the status of all of them...maybe devo and b-5s are in..not sure.
10/5/2017 1:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...48|49|50|51|52...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.