low rider leo
6/27/2018 2:01 AM
we got two versions

black white

white black

come together we win wars
6/27/2018 3:37 PM (edited)
20 GREAT COMEDIES ALL BETTER THEN CADDYSHACK AND ANIMALS HOUSE

groundhog day is 1..all the rest are in alphabetical order.

1. GROUNDHOG DAY
2. ANCHORMAN
3. ANNIE HALL
4. BACK TO SCHOOL
5. DONT MESS WITH THE ZOHAN
6. FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF
7. HEAVEN CAN WAIT
8. THE IN LAWS - original
9. LIFE OF BRAIN
10. THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO LITTLE
11. MY BLUE HEAVEN
12. THE NUTTY PROFESSOR - original
13. THE PATSY
14. THE PRODUCERS
15. THE PURPLE ROSE OF CAIRO
16. THE ROYAL TANNENBAUMS
17. STRIPES
18. THE 3 AMIGOS
19. TOOTSIE
20. ZELIG
6/27/2018 5:21 PM (edited)
obviously, it's just our opinions, but I'd include Animal House, Caddyshack, Blazing Saddles and The Hangover over at least some of those movies ( partial list of comedies I'd remove from that list for those 4 - the 3 amigos, the purple rose of cairo, don't mess with the zohan, back to school, the royal tannenbaums, the nutty professor)
6/27/2018 7:08 PM
you are right - just opinions.....other great ones that I could switch easily are..... being there.......the interview........the apartment........crazy stupid love.......who is harry crumb ?........a few abbott and Costello movies.......wiseguys.......etc...plenty.
6/27/2018 8:18 PM
Pink Panthers. My Favorite Year. A Fish Called Wanda.Odd Couple
6/27/2018 8:37 PM
Being There is a great movie. Also really enjoyed Crazy Stupid Love. I thought the Interview was awful and idiotic, but that's just my opinion. How about Planes, trains and Automobiles? Coming to America? After Hours? Trading Places? Horrible Bosses? True Romance?
6/28/2018 12:29 PM
crazy stupid love is one of the few great classic type comedies in the last 10-15 years.....im glad to see you think so too.....it made me a ryan gosling fan...i never saw horrible bosses..i have to see that one....the interview was controversial......i loved it before i saw it based upon how much it cut the nerve of north korea.......just reminded me of another top 20 comedy.....wag the dog.
6/28/2018 1:23 PM
file under the stuff of from science fiction to science non fiction......very entertaining

scientists have grown mini neanderthal brains from cells and are going to transplant them into droids to create cybergs.....this is exciting stuff.
God said it was ok and he cant wait to see what happens.
6/28/2018 1:34 PM
wag the dog is another great movie. great mark knopfler soundtrack too.
6/28/2018 2:56 PM
some other great comedies:
Meet the Parents
Hot Fuzz
Arsenic and Old Lace
Just about any Marx Brothers movie
There's Something About Mary
Superbad
School of Rock
Waiting for Guffman
Slap Shot
This is Spinal Tap
As Good As It Gets
the Pink Panther movies (with Peter Sellers)
KingPin
Take the Money and Run
Borat
A Fish Called Wanda
Midnight Run
The Odd Couple
Raising Arizona
When Harry Met Sally
Shaun of the Dead
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Bridesmaids
Play It Again Sam
Naked Gun
Airplane
Guardians of the Galaxy

I can come up with lots more if anyone cares. I realize some of these are not to everyone's taste, but many of them, if you don't find them funny, you have no sense of humor (in my opinion)
6/28/2018 3:13 PM
some of the above that i think are so good that i could put them in my original list of 20 are.......

meet the parents/trilogy
superbad
school of rock
take the money and run
midnight run
raising arizona
when hairy met silly
naked gun movies

another movie i could very very easily put on my list is galaxy quest......i like all these movies much more then caddyshack and animal house......i like easy money more also.
6/28/2018 3:19 PM
ive never really sat down and watched marx brothers movies....thats why i havnt commented on them.
6/28/2018 3:25 PM
watch a few...Day at the Races is great! They're all great.
6/28/2018 5:04 PM
a few more:
Dogma
Knocked Up
Role Models
Major League
High Anxiety
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Rush Hour
48 Hours
Beverly Hills Cop
Spaceballs
Tropic Thunder
Pineapple Express
The Princess Bride
My Cousin Vinny
Big
Revenge of the Nerds
6/28/2018 7:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...519|520|521|522|523...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.