LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

i received some irate hate mail as to why Mr Smith goes to Washington has not been mentioned.....hereby included with the distinguished gentleman.
6/29/2018 10:54 PM
SOME NEW THEME CRUISES IN THE NEW ERA

1. UFO ABDUCTEES
2. SERIAL KILLER WANNABES
3. DILLINGR ERA GANGSTERS
4. GLUTEN FREE GLUTTONS
5. LSD SURVIVORS
6. REINCARNATED SOULS FROM JAPAN
7. WIS HALL OF FAMERS
8. KLEPTOMANIACS AND PETTY THIEVES
9. WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
10. PINOCHLE EXTRAVAGANZA
7/2/2018 9:58 PM (edited)
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUOTE
WHO SAID " EACH PERSON MUST LIVE THEIR LIFE AS A MODEL FOR OTHERS "

1. DONALD TRUMP
2. ROSA PARKS
3. MOTHER THERESA
4. MELANIA TRUMP
5. TWIGGY
6/30/2018 4:37 PM
the nba could really liven up their broadcasts by having soccer announcers do play by play.......nonstop goal!!!!!!
7/1/2018 11:15 AM
and bababooey to stuttering john...can you believe that.
i have the hannah barbara cel of baba louie and quick draw mcgraw that gary delabotte had bought and was talking about when he got the bababooie nickname.
7/1/2018 11:28 AM
most people think ishtar stunk....i laughed out loud.....ive seen it a few times and i proudly own it.......i like it a lot.
One of Ebert's biggest hateful hates was Mad Dog Time.1996.....i almost always agree with Ebert but i loved this movie......pretty unique actually....first the whole movie has rat pack songs...beautiful technicolor.....exc.audio...THE story is neat.... ratpackish 1996 underworld land without cops but the gangsters have rules and unwritten rules and traditions.......shootouts are done with the 2 antagonists each sitting behind a desk facing each other. - gun on table..they each have someone there like a coach to keep things honest and to give an intimidating speech to the oppostion shooter......very cheeky throughout and i think very charismatic......amazing cast.......cool movie.
7/1/2018 11:18 PM
happy birthday, Rubble the cat.
7/1/2018 11:20 PM
for its entertainment value....the federal govt has a new bill called the united states Fair And Reciprocal Tariff act...it has been dubbed the F.A.R.T. act.
Before another person has a conniption this is a fart joke..not a trump joke.....take it easy. ..i revised it to make the joke trump mention free.
7/2/2018 10:02 PM (edited)
found a great food at Giant supermarket.....they have their own oatmeal brand and they sell a maple syrup flavor oatmeal that has zero sugar and lowest carbs compared to other oatmeals.....lucky find......oatmeal is amazing for cholesterol and this is great for diabetes.
badabook..badaboom.
7/2/2018 12:40 PM
also found at giant - whipped cream that is non dairy and almost zero sugar and
chocolate syrup that is no sugar and no dairy.
both taste identical to sugar/dairy products.
7/2/2018 12:42 PM
MORE CRUISES

1. FORMER GAME SHOW CONTESTANTS
2. BULIMIA VETERANS
3. KAOS v CONTROL FOR CRUISE DOMINATION
4. LIMERICK COLLECTORS
5. SCANDINAVIAN STAMP COLLECTORS
6 .24/7 CHECKERS TOURNEY
7. WITNESS PROTECTION MEMBERS
8. RUBE WADDELL FAN CLUB
7/2/2018 9:58 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 6/11/2018 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/9/2018 3:36:00 PM (view original):
THE NEW THREAD MISSION STATEMENT

its a sad day indeed but but from lemons we make lemonade...the best envisioned thread on politics has seen its last day.
from this moment on the thread is now ENTERTAINMENT DAILY.... the thread is dedicated exclusively to entertainment media subjects.
we can discuss...... television.....cinema.......entertainment magazines........entertainment personalities......books.........old time radio......comedy.......satire.......internet radio..........podcasts etc.........new technology ...4k......rokoo router......netfix......hula.......providers..........entertainmeny history and inventions........awards.....books....genres........current events in entertainment.....reviews from our local correspodents.........etc.
there will be no politics here anymore....thank god.......there are other threads for that "stuff ".........ill stick to my friends on sitemail for enlightened politics talk...without being attacked.
this thread on all following posts is dedicated to pop culture....our respite from divisive topics and divisive people and the uncivil war of our society...
so read the thread if you would like....join in if you have something of quality to offer or ignore this thread completely....the wheat will be separated from the chaff.
for reposting purposes.
For posterity.
7/2/2018 7:25 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/11/2018 3:25:00 PM (view original):
in case there is any confusion to anyone this is now an entertainment dedicated thread........it is not politics anymore.
i will not attempt to outlaw anyone but this thread is restricted to the wide suject of entertainment/pop culture.
any future subject threads i start will be brand new threads.
i am working closely with the administration to be working within the rules and all in all im quite satisfied with the rules which i will follow.
I think you should rededicate yourself, dino.
7/2/2018 7:30 PM
Posted by usf_bulls on 7/2/2018 7:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/11/2018 3:25:00 PM (view original):
in case there is any confusion to anyone this is now an entertainment dedicated thread........it is not politics anymore.
i will not attempt to outlaw anyone but this thread is restricted to the wide suject of entertainment/pop culture.
any future subject threads i start will be brand new threads.
i am working closely with the administration to be working within the rules and all in all im quite satisfied with the rules which i will follow.
I think you should rededicate yourself, dino.
AMEN bulls!!!

(Wik)

In all seriousness, usf_bulls is my other WIS account.

(Also wik)

I have a third account, gomiami1, but it doesn't have forum posting rights because it only plays FC Dynasty.

(Also also wik)
7/2/2018 8:18 PM
is there a point ?
7/2/2018 8:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...521|522|523|524|525...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.