4. ELVIS COSTELLO - ARMED FORCES
5. GANG OF 4 - ENTERTAINMENT
6. GRAHAM PARKER - SQUEEZING OUT SPARKS
7. WINGS - BACK TO THE EGG
8. TOM PETTY - DAMN THE TORPEDOS
9. NEIL YOUNG - RUST NEVER SLEEPS
10. XTC - DRUMS AND WIRES
10/14/2017 8:25 PM (edited)
Where's Neil Young's Rust Never Sleeps? How can you possibly omit an album that contains the line "Welfare mothers make better lovers"?
10/14/2017 3:20 PM
it would fall between 9.
10/14/2017 8:26 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
everything trump is doing to aca is because he hates our black president.......and he thinks by ending aca it will help with getting tax cuts that will help his family and donors.....dont forget they tried to kill aca first to create spending savings they would use to justify tax cuts........the chances that he gives a rats *** about policy is nil.

nuke gingrich !
10/15/2017 10:54 AM
who can trump believe .......tillerson or fake news...he is in a box.
10/15/2017 3:30 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by sjpoker on 10/15/2017 11:42:00 PM (view original):
Holy **** I didn't get redlined
i was looking where i was walking...i missed you..i hate walking in dog ****.
10/16/2017 12:52 AM (edited)
you're a loser.
and no one will disagree with that statement.
10/16/2017 12:53 AM (edited)

Trump Keeps Getting Mad When He Finds Out What His Policies Actually Do

The candidate spoke about politics like a regular Joe. Which is to say, like someone who doesn’t know much about politics but heard (or misheard) an outrageous thing about “Obummer” on Hannity last night. Jeb Bush read white papers, gave speeches at D.C. think tanks. Donald Trump watched Fox & Friends and shouted at his television. The billionaire might live in material conditions more opulent than his supporters could ever imagine. But unlike every other candidate in the GOP primary, in one small — but real and visceral — sense, Trump and the Republican base lived in the same world.

But if blithe ignorance about politics and mindless faith in the claims of right-wing pundits worked for Trump as a candidate, they’ve proven less effective for him as a president.

Specifically, the fact that Trump is too lazy and disinterested to craft (or even read) his own policy proposals has led him to outsource his agenda to congressional Republicans. And the fact that he gets most of his news from the GOP’s propaganda network has led him to assume that the party’s talking points bear some resemblance to political reality.

Loved the part about "Obummer"/Hannity. It was like reading the other Trump thread, ha ha.

10/16/2017 9:17 AM
this has to be the first president whose domestic policies will lead to americans dying in masses........his evil actions on healthcare.........intentional failure to act in puerto rico...........deregulation re environment..............ending coverage for contaception will increase abortions...........permitting guns for the mentally ill........he has just gotten started.....he has already defunded some programs that help poor people....wait until after the tax cuts.
10/16/2017 10:24 AM
Posted by dino27 on 10/14/2017 9:02:00 AM (view original):
i listened to 5 songs from bob schneider on spotify list.....2 were great songs...all songs very good...ill pick an album.
I'd recommend I'm Good Now or Lonelyland. Every album is good, but those two are his best in my opinion.
10/16/2017 2:50 PM
Canadian held captive by Taliban from 2012-17 on being told Trump was American president:

They didn’t know Justin Trudeau was Canada’s prime minister until after they were rescued. One of the captors told Boyle the new U.S. president was Donald Trump before he was forced to make a “proof-of-life” video. “It didn’t enter my mind that he was being serious,” he said.

And why would it?!
10/16/2017 3:14 PM
trump the despicable despot 's ending of subsidies will result in higher premiums starting within 2 weeks.......watch and wait......today he lied about other presidents and families of fallen soldiers......the man is pure evil......
10/16/2017 4:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...63|64|65|66|67...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.