LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

like i always say..they are the best for me.......your opinion is equal to mine....
10/18/2017 12:32 PM
id love to see other top 10 lists.
10/18/2017 12:33 PM
this might be surprising....considering my lists...... although i am not a van halen fan their song So This is Love was one of my favorite songs coming out of 1981.....great song.
10/18/2017 12:41 PM
laramie...please post your top 10 any time...im very interested. esp with your consistency... absolutely.not to criticize.......i like to see other people's musical tastes....i am bipartisan when it comes to music.
btw...ive only been posting rock/rock and roll........i love jazz and vocals.....i have just about every great vocalist album on cd available.
not a big country fan or opera.. do.like classical......dont like rap.....like r and b....not a heavy metal fan.
10/18/2017 12:50 PM
Trump tries to do the "consoling president" thing, falls a bit short.

The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump “did disrespect my son” with remarks in a condolence telephone call.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. Johnson's mother also stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

“President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband,” Jones-Johnson said.

Trump lashed back. He denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had “proof” that the exchange did not go as Wilson had described. Trump did not elaborate, but the claim again raised questions about whether the president tapes calls and conversations.

10/18/2017 1:18 PM
that trump has shown himself to be a racist by words and deeds should not be disputed...there is a reason why is so staunchly supported by the KKK and the neo Nazis......I can believe he could not filter out his natural racial animus and spoke without compassion or dignity.....
10/18/2017 4:19 PM
Oh, I doubt he would have done much better if he'd been speaking to a white family.
10/18/2017 4:39 PM
Imagine if he was a brown soldier from the barrio............... but I do get your point crazy.......... a peon is a peon no matter the skin color, right?
10/18/2017 5:19 PM
I imagine he looks at soldiers as suckers who aren't clever enough to get out of serving, like he did with his "bone spurs." I still can't believe he accepted that Purple Heart one of his supporters gave him.

Without setting foot on a battlefield, Donald Trump said he received a Purple Heart medal on Tuesday at his rally in Ashburn, Virginia, from a retired lieutenant colonel and supporter.

“I said to him, 'Is that like the real one, or is that a copy?” the Republican nominee said moments after taking the stage at a local high school.

Trump recounted the exchange, remarking that the man, who he identified as retired Lt. Col. Louis Dorfman said, "That's my real Purple Heart. I have such confidence in you."

"And I said, 'Man, that’s like big stuff. I always wanted to get the Purple Heart," Trump said. "This was much easier.”

Trump then invited Dorfman to appear onstage with him on camera, as the two posed for photographs and Trump flashed a thumbs-up before placing the Purple Heart back in his suit jacket pocket.

Can you imagine stuffing something like that in your pocket, that someone else earned?
10/18/2017 6:13 PM
General Kelly deserves that Purple Heart for having to babysit Dump and his twitter tantrums.
10/18/2017 6:23 PM
Boy oh boy...

Trump offered a grieving military father $25,000 in a call, but didn’t follow through

President Trump, in a personal phone call to a grieving military father, offered him $25,000 and said he would direct his staff to establish an online fundraiser for the family, but neither happened, the father said.

Chris Baldridge, the father of Army Sgt. Dillon Baldridge, told The Washington Post that Trump called him at his home in Zebulon, N.C., a few weeks after his 22-year-old son and two fellow soldiers were gunned down by an Afghan police officer in a suspected insider attack June 10. Their phone conversation lasted about 15 minutes, Baldridge said, and centered for a time on the father’s struggle with the manner in which his son was killed.

“I said, ‘Me and my wife would rather our son died in trench warfare,’ ” Baldridge said. “I feel like he got murdered over there.”

Trump’s offer of $25,000 adds another dimension to the president’s relations with Gold Star families, an honorific given to those whose loved ones die while serving in support of the nation’s wars. The disclosure follows questions about how often the president has called or written to grieving military families.

The Washington Post contacted the White House about Baldridge’s account on Wednesday morning. Officials declined to discuss the events in detail.

But in a statement Wednesday afternoon, White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said: “The check has been sent. It’s disgusting that the media is taking something that should be recognized as a generous and sincere gesture, made privately by the President, and using it to advance the media’s biased agenda.”

Notice the verb tense from the White House spokeswoman: the check has been sent, not was sent.

10/18/2017 6:24 PM
What crappy lists!
10/18/2017 7:29 PM
Notice the verb tense from the White House spokeswoman: the check has been sent, not was sent.

I called it!

Washington (CNN) -- President Donald Trump sent a $25,000 personal check to the family of a fallen soldier the same day that The Washington Post reported that he had promised the soldier's father a personal donation during a June condolence call but never followed through.

A White House official confirms to CNN that the President sent a personal check Wednesday to the family of Army Cpl. Dillon Baldridge Wednesday. Baldridge, 22, was killed in June by an Afghan police officer.

10/18/2017 7:54 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 10/18/2017 10:18:00 PM (view original):
Id probably pay $25K to get you all to shut the hell up!
whats your deal......you seem very disjointed....there is a very simple solution.....dont come here and you wont be tormented.......sad.
10/18/2017 10:23 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...66|67|68|69|70...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.