LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
dont be puzzled....dont spend time here......why would you come here all day long if you dont like it....i dont like the mike thread and i havnt been there in months...it doesnt interest me...you like my thread or you wouldnt waste your time coming here all the time...but you are banned.
we dont like you.
10/18/2017 11:00 PM
Nah I think I'll stay.
10/19/2017 6:56 AM
i entered a specific ticket to admin about sjpoker......it is a shame that there are a few people like him in wis.
10/19/2017 8:51 AM
Good luck with that ticket. This is a forum and people post their opinions. That's what I'm doing.
10/19/2017 8:58 AM

1. ELVIS COSTELLO - IMPERIAL BEDROOM
2. THE CLASH - COMBAT ROCK
3. PAUL MCCARTNEY - TUG OF WAR
4. X - UNDER THE BIG BLACK SUN
5. THE JAM - THE GIFT
6. TOM PETTY - LONG AFTER DARK
7. DEXY MIDNIGHT RUNNERS - TOO - RYE
8. XTC - ENGLISH SETTLEMENT
9. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - NEBRASKA
10. STRAY CATS -BUILT FOR SPEED

BUBBLING UNDER - RICHARD AND LINDA THOMPSON - SHOOT OUT THE LIGHTS........ROXY MUSIC - AVALON.....DURAN DURAN - RIO............JOE JACKSON - STEPPIN OUT..............A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS - A FLOCK OF SEAGALS
10/19/2017 1:17 PM (edited)
I like Bruce Springsteen the person, but I've never gotten into his music. Except Nebraska. Great album.

Get a load of this, Dubya kicked the crap out of Trump in a speech today.

Speaking at a George W. Bush Institute event in New York, Bush didn't use Trump's name, but his target became clearer as the speech progressed. Here's a sampling:

• “Bigotry seems emboldened. Our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication.”
  • “We’ve seen nationalism distorted into nativism.”
  • “We’ve seen our discourse degraded by casual cruelty. .?.?. Argument turns too easily into animosity.”
  • “It means that bigotry and white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed, and it means the very identity of our nation depends on passing along civic ideals.”
  • “Bullying and prejudice in our public life … provides permission for cruelty and bigotry.”
  • “The only way to pass along civic values is to live up to them.”

Any one of these quotes in isolation could be dismissed as highflying rhetoric aimed at the general coarsening of our political culture — or the rise of forms of nationalism and extremism that clearly exist outside the Oval Office.

But almost each of these quotes have some connection to Trump. “Conspiracy theories and fabrications?” Check and check. “Nationalism and nativism?” Check. A “degraded discourse?” Big check. “Bigotry and white supremacy?” Trump was criticized for not calling them out strongly enough in Charlottesville. “Bullying?” Huge check. Not “living up to civic values?” Check, definitely.

I don't think Trump has Twitter nickname for Dubya -- yet!

10/19/2017 1:07 PM
he would call him bush league if he chose a nick name.
10/19/2017 1:19 PM
it is sacrilegious to say this but after the mid 80s bruce suffered major decline....the rising was a landmark album but not much else i would take to the desert island......the first 3 albums are flat out amazing....darkness is great....river is great......nebraska is excellent.....glory days album is great.
10/19/2017 1:23 PM
Posted by dino27 on 10/19/2017 1:19:00 PM (view original):
he would call him bush league if he chose a nick name.
Bush league is a possibility, but it's a little too clever. I'm thinking more along the lines of Loser, Dummy, Dopey, etc. combined with either George, Bush or Dubya. Loser George, Dummy Bush, that sort of thing.
10/19/2017 1:27 PM
I was never a Bruce fan until my sister's boyfriend from Jersey City invited me to see him at the Brendan Byrne Arena( opening night for the spanking new arena). It must have been 1980 and he was supporting the new "The River" album. The place was shaking and swaying, we thought it was a flaw in the architecture,lol. Bruce rocked out for like 4-5 hours. Turned me into a fan. My sister dumped the guy about a month later too.
10/19/2017 1:32 PM
SIGNALS - RUSH!!!!
10/19/2017 1:32 PM
i know there is a legion of rush fans...ive just never been a fan.........loved the movie......i love you man....great great movie....mageesh!
10/19/2017 1:37 PM
Rush the band is almost as bad as Rush the doctor-shopper
10/19/2017 1:47 PM
i would never say that rush is a bad band at all......it just isnt my kind of rock....just like some of my favorites like x and the clash and the jam are not other's favorites........rush the doctor shopper...yeah...right on.
10/19/2017 1:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...67|68|69|70|71...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.