LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

a lot of overlap on this one........
11/27/2017 8:40 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 11/25/2017 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Interesting read here from Washington Monthly:

A #TrumpRussia Confession in Plain Sight

Follow Seth Abramson on Twitter. He's got it all spelled out in easy to read numbered tweets. The dots connected are pretty compelling
11/27/2017 9:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Good stuff, Taint. There are definitely a lot of Trump/Rusher dots that connect.
11/27/2017 10:29 PM
fantastic......weather forecast - showers.
11/27/2017 10:51 PM
Conservative prankster James O'Keefe has confirmed that Washington Post exercises due diligence before publishing accusations against Roy Moore.

It's clear the goal was to make the Post look bad, and undermine actual victims of Roy Moore (i.e., "If the Post published this fake news, then why trust anything else they've published regarding Moore?").

Who would support this kind of sleazy "journalism"? Guess!
11/27/2017 11:07 PM
i had never heard of seth abramson before taint posted his tweets.......he uncovers a lot of very interesting ties between team trump and team russia..it makes me believe that trump ties to russian mafia were much stronger then i envisioned.
mueller must have soooooooo much......
and dont forget about the trump tax returns.......there might be crimes in there.
11/28/2017 10:27 AM
it seems to me that trump should have to register as a foreign agent.

the meeting with the elderly native american veterans was very very sad......they were demeaned and trump was very condesending to them...it was a horrible thing to watch.......can anyone really doubt his racism.
11/28/2017 11:53 AM
i just saw in wapost that dictionary.com picked complicit as the word of the year...believe it or not i predicted that very word early in the year in the other thread.......that was a good prediction if i do say so myself.
11/28/2017 12:51 PM
Complicit's a great word. Good call, dino.

I laughed when I saw this Newsweek headline:

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS IS A 'LIAR' WHO SPEWS 'HORSE ****' FOR TRUMP, GOP STRATEGIST SAYS

Seems to me they were a little more reserved in the pre-Trump era!
11/28/2017 3:13 PM
Wouldn't kick Alferova out of bed.
11/28/2017 4:13 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 11/28/2017 3:14:00 PM (view original):
Complicit's a great word. Good call, dino.

I laughed when I saw this Newsweek headline:

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS IS A 'LIAR' WHO SPEWS 'HORSE ****' FOR TRUMP, GOP STRATEGIST SAYS

Seems to me they were a little more reserved in the pre-Trump era!
rick wilson is one of the top never trump republicans...he has incredible intellect and conscience........if you ever see him on tv you will be impressed by hos oratory....evidently he has an expanded vocabulary.
11/28/2017 4:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...103|104|105|106|107...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.