LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

And cccp1014 is a good owner in a prog I'm in, so 1 out of 2 ain't bad for him, either!
1/3/2018 12:07 PM
lets get him to join in the music/movies opinion panel.......and i wish i could hear the music favorites of italyprof........that would be a revelation.
i am off to see the wizard.
1/3/2018 12:10 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 1/3/2018 9:47:00 AM (view original):

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers. Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad ****, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Click here to see which Deep State Clintonite said the above!

No one's going to comment on this? That's Trump's former campaign chief and White House Chief Strategist accusing senior members of Trump's campaign of treason...among other things:

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to ******* Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner ****. The Kushner **** is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Scorning apparent White House insouciance, Bannon reaches for a hurricane metaphor: “They’re sitting on a beach trying to stop a Category Five.”

1/3/2018 12:13 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 1/3/2018 12:07:00 PM (view original):
And cccp1014 is a good owner in a prog I'm in, so 1 out of 2 ain't bad for him, either!
Yay!!!
1/3/2018 3:26 PM
1/3/2018 3:47 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 1/3/2018 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Yay!!!
Rusher, if you're listening, please hack cccp1014's account and get him to trade me Mort Cooper for a 5th rounder!
1/3/2018 4:23 PM
this bannyun stuff is expolsive.....it gives further justification for mueller scrutinizing everything financial regarding manafort...he talks about manafort/trump money laundering..
a bunch of cannibals.
1/3/2018 4:55 PM
is it it just me or does the trump circle have a bunch of criminals...low lifes.....petty thieves.......even ms sanders looks like solomon grundy........what a puss on that face.
1/3/2018 5:01 PM
Indeed. Some of these Trump characters put me in mind of The Twilight Zone episode "The Masks".
1/3/2018 5:09 PM
i fully believe...100% that bannon was a big leaker.....kushner too......i remember in the early days how robert costa would a few times refer to both of them as jared and steve and spoke of each of them with softer tones and i remember saying to myself that they were 2 of his sources....bad **** indeed......t - put that in your pipe and smoke it......bannon was pushed out ibelieve partly or largely because of his leaking......what a pisser.
1/3/2018 5:13 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 1/3/2018 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Indeed. Some of these Trump characters put me in mind of The Twilight Zone episode "The Masks".
esp sanders she absolutely has a face like that...i only say it because her personality and her look are such a match.........the scowl.....that sideways sneer on the left side of her face.........
1/3/2018 5:18 PM
if bannon runs and trump is still around will he run as a republicon in the primary or as a third party candidate.......he is one sob malicious animal.........and i dont even like him.
1/3/2018 5:44 PM
trump is going to try to cut aid to pakistan......this is the policy move that could cause impeachment cooperation.....it is playing with real fire and is truly ignorant...it is going to fire up serious foreign policy republicans and endanger the world...it will also bring in russia to take our place...they will love to take our place....this is very very ignorant and dangerous...........unbelievably so.
you are not going to get the goods on this story by watching focks news......this is a very big story.
1/3/2018 6:33 PM
trump is starting to remind me of king kong on top of empire state building ..holding melania in his hand....all the planes are coming at him..some piloted by mueller...some former inner circlers.......some press...some congress..etc........he is getting battered and bloodied but he continues to roar and defend himself which i do find astonishing......he is going down at some point......when they eventually write the story they have to talk about the fight he did put up.....that is a big part of the history.
1/3/2018 9:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...139|140|141|142|143...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.