LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

tax cuts...no money left.
2/17/2018 5:08 PM
yes, the fbi screwed up.....they are not perfect......plenty of blame on marco rubio with his gun votes......the local police......there could have been more reports by students......school reporting etc.......the fbi cannot be 100% perfect...they work a lot of miracles daily.
2/17/2018 5:11 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/17/2018 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2018 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/17/2018 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 2/17/2018 12:25:00 PM (view original):
it is not wrong to politicize....it is right to do it if is honest truth....the republicans want to equate politicizing as lying...who is in the forefront of politicizing...the the students...the teachers...the families...the communities.....and concerned citizens...thats our choice ..speak out or be sheep....politicize it all the way to the voting booth starting then and now and kick the bums out.
Truth is a deranged person killed kids and teachers and there was zero police presence. The FBI had multiple warnings and did nothing about it. The rest is noise.
FBI had multiple warnings?

Why was that guy allowed to get an assault rifle?
1.) YES. The FBI had multiple warnings. The last one about 4 weeks ago. That information was never forwarded to Miami. I guess they're too busy going after Trump.

2.) THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW! What happened to the gun check? I want somebody's *** in jail. He was expelled from school. Where was the followup? He had a history of problems. Where was big government to clean it up? Both of his parents died and he lived with???? Where was big government taxpayer money to keep us all safe and happy?
he was legally allowed to have an assault rifle.
2/17/2018 5:52 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2018 5:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/17/2018 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2018 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/17/2018 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 2/17/2018 12:25:00 PM (view original):
it is not wrong to politicize....it is right to do it if is honest truth....the republicans want to equate politicizing as lying...who is in the forefront of politicizing...the the students...the teachers...the families...the communities.....and concerned citizens...thats our choice ..speak out or be sheep....politicize it all the way to the voting booth starting then and now and kick the bums out.
Truth is a deranged person killed kids and teachers and there was zero police presence. The FBI had multiple warnings and did nothing about it. The rest is noise.
FBI had multiple warnings?

Why was that guy allowed to get an assault rifle?
1.) YES. The FBI had multiple warnings. The last one about 4 weeks ago. That information was never forwarded to Miami. I guess they're too busy going after Trump.

2.) THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW! What happened to the gun check? I want somebody's *** in jail. He was expelled from school. Where was the followup? He had a history of problems. Where was big government to clean it up? Both of his parents died and he lived with???? Where was big government taxpayer money to keep us all safe and happy?
he was legally allowed to have an assault rifle.
Well then...BIG GOVERNMENT dropped the ball.

The only way this guy is legal is because everybody getting paid on the government dole is a fat lazy pig and figures they don't really have to do their job. They just gotta show up for a paycheck. And dream about their pension. The FBI knew it. The school knew it. The police knew it. The neighbors knew it. The kids knew it. EVERYBODY KNEW IT!

PEOPLE CARED and did their civic duty. BIG GOVERNMENT failed yet again.
2/17/2018 6:12 PM
I WONDER what would happen if we allowed the States to regulate. Each state could experiment security that fits their needs instead of a one size fits all big government solution. It used to be that way.

There was a time when the Federals had to step into the educational system to make it more uniform and fair.

NOW is the time to have the overbearing BIG BROTHER step back and allow the engine and innovation of small local government to reassert itself into the community.

THEY SAY STATES are the laboratories of experimentation. It is better to have many go down roads of success and failure. Only then can the Federal choose a path of success. AND THEN only under the Constitutional GOD given rights afforded to all humanity. WASHINGTON D.C. is not GOD.

AND LIKE ALL HUMANITY.....we have the will and freedom to change our minds. SOMEONE please inform the WORLD COURT and the new liberal infested American court that PRECEDENT has no bearing on the contract we made with ourselves almost 250 years ago. DON'T TREAD ON ME.
2/17/2018 6:45 PM
it is fair to say that russia is an enemy not an adversary.......if trump does not impose the congressional sanctions without a well meaning reason what is not correct in calling him a traitor since we all know he wont hurt a fly in russia....we all why...but the simple failure to impose the sanctions and do his job are the acts of a traitor and he has not led in fixing the voting system - traitor.

people that were reluctant before are starting to use the T word.
2/18/2018 8:50 AM
I think its more complex than that. Operational definition of TREASON: The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Even Liberal Schiff agrees BHO had a hand in this. Keep in mind DJT was a businessman running for office he had no idea who was doing what. Russia is a meddler but to go to open war is just insanity.
2/18/2018 10:03 AM
The stable genius is at it again:

Over a series of tweets, Trump attacked the FBI; politicized the Parkland shooting for his own vindication; suggested collusion was no big deal; blamed Obama for the collusion; and said the real collusion involved Hillary Clinton. He undermined his national-security adviser; lied about denying that Russia meddled in the election; and finished with an appeal to numbers, citing an infamously unreliable pollster.

2/18/2018 11:55 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/18/2018 10:03:00 AM (view original):
I think its more complex than that. Operational definition of TREASON: The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Even Liberal Schiff agrees BHO had a hand in this. Keep in mind DJT was a businessman running for office he had no idea who was doing what. Russia is a meddler but to go to open war is just insanity.
But that is a bad excuse. A crime is a crime and Trump had and has MULTIPLE advisors who knew. I think we can guess why Trump is not open to sanctioning Russia.
2/18/2018 11:59 AM
barrack obama did not attempt to BETRAY his country.....schiff said that in his attempt to protect the integrity of the election he should have acted against russia anyway....much different and you know it....dont equalize the behaviors..obama was acting with nobility even if he was wrong.
trump cant sanction russia and the peeing movie and maybe other moviesis probably a part of it......putin knows everything and has all the proof he needs to ruin trump and make a complete mockery of all of his supporters and the trump party at the same time.
we are collectively under putin;s thumb.
evil loki......only captain america mueller can help us.
2/18/2018 12:14 PM
when has a president been so willing to humiliate the FBI......wants to put words in mcmaster's mouth....
the gun issue is becoming a single issue for 2018.......people are angry......teenagers are growing up faster...there is hatred growing for nra among previosly non voters.....and hatred towards anyone rep or dem who wont try to ban assault wepons.......this is happening.....finally.
2/18/2018 12:19 PM
when you really think about it the comment that the fbi fell down because they spend too much time on collusion.
that is about the most evil thing he has said in 3 days.
first..a real loyal american president would be gung ho about learning everything the russians did..we have to know....and who they did it with..we have to know.
second......he has obstructed the investigation at every turn.
third....factually what he said is ridiculous......the only fbi agents are from special depts and a real president would say the investigation is vital to NATIONAL SECURITY.
4TH- he has made the victim's families feel worse by bringing in his PERSONAL politics.
2/18/2018 12:27 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/18/2018 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/18/2018 10:03:00 AM (view original):

But that is a bad excuse. A crime is a crime and Trump had and has MULTIPLE advisors who knew. I think we can guess why Trump is not open to sanctioning Russia.
Are you seriously trying to debate foreign policy? You are a dope. Open warfare is not an option. They spy on us and we spy on them. It is a little game we all play. It has been happening for 70 yrs plus. There has been zero indictments. The only crime here is noise pollution coming from you.
2/18/2018 12:27 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/18/2018 12:27:00 PM (view original):
when you really think about it the comment that the fbi fell down because they spend too much time on collusion.
that is about the most evil thing he has said in 3 days.
first..a real loyal american president would be gung ho about learning everything the russians did..we have to know....and who they did it with..we have to know.
second......he has obstructed the investigation at every turn.
third....factually what he said is ridiculous......the only fbi agents are from special depts and a real president would say the investigation is vital to NATIONAL SECURITY.
4TH- he has made the victim's families feel worse by bringing in his PERSONAL politics.
If it is foreign policy it is the CIA not the FBI. The Left's hatred for Trump has gone off the deep end. What he said was not evil. The FBI is obviously not 100% honest and leaks are coming out proving this.
2/18/2018 12:29 PM
the point is that trump has refused to impose sanctions that the congress ordered him to impose...he is actually breaking the law on a constitutional basis.
2/18/2018 12:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...226|227|228|229|230...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.