LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

thanks to their powerful moral stance they have put the pro-ban front and center.....they have bullied back the nra.
they call BS.
2/19/2018 12:02 PM
one of the most impressive things about the never again movement is that they are laser focused on banning assault weapons......they have not blamed the fbi......broadly and generally not......very very impressive....
2/19/2018 5:05 PM
You do realize that the VA Tech shooter used handguns and killed twice as many people, right? Should we ban those too?
2/19/2018 5:26 PM
It's always easier for people to blame guns than to discuss the more pertinent and complex issues that lead to these tragedies.
2/19/2018 5:27 PM
like bullets being fired from guns.
2/19/2018 5:38 PM
this is one issue i wont debate.......no offense.......it is ludicrous to support the right to assault weapons......this is not debatable.
2/19/2018 5:40 PM
Or like the deterioration of the nuclear family and moral absolutism across the globe.
2/19/2018 5:42 PM
You still didn't answer my first question.
2/19/2018 5:44 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/19/2018 5:40:00 PM (view original):
this is one issue i wont debate.......no offense.......it is ludicrous to support the right to assault weapons......this is not debatable.
that is my answer.....im sorry thats my answer.
2/19/2018 5:46 PM
I'm not asking about assault weapons. I'm asking about hand guns. The VA Tech shooter killed 32 people with 2 hand guns. Should hand guns be banned? If you don't have a logical argument, that's fine. I won't make fun of you, but Just be honest.
2/19/2018 5:48 PM
it can happen with handguns but that was a rarity for mass shootings......assault weapons are much worse..obviously.
also he used semi automatics...not simple handguns.
2/19/2018 5:54 PM
it is simple logic that these killers feel a lot more confident using assault weapons.....which helps motivate them to go forward.
2/19/2018 5:57 PM
Okay, now I want to hear your explanation as to why over 95% of mass shootings happen in "gun free" zones. I'm not trying to argue with you about this. I'm trying to gain insight into the left's rationale.

I live in an area where EVERYONE owns guns. We don't have crime problems. My view on guns is based on personal experience. It's is comforting for people in my region of the country, large cities excluded, to see someone with a gun on their hip. We have more guns and less issues with violence.
2/19/2018 5:58 PM
this happened in florida..last one too.
2/19/2018 6:01 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/19/2018 5:58:00 PM (view original):
Okay, now I want to hear your explanation as to why over 95% of mass shootings happen in "gun free" zones. I'm not trying to argue with you about this. I'm trying to gain insight into the left's rationale.

I live in an area where EVERYONE owns guns. We don't have crime problems. My view on guns is based on personal experience. It's is comforting for people in my region of the country, large cities excluded, to see someone with a gun on their hip. We have more guns and less issues with violence.
I would like to see a source/study on the 'gun free zone' stuff, because I don't buy the relevance here. I do buy the relevance on the fact that Australia implemented gun control in 1996 and didn't have another mass shooting for 20 years.
2/19/2018 6:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...229|230|231|232|233...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.