LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

black velvet pictures of trump in clown face - the art of the con.
4/20/2018 11:33 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 4/20/2018 9:47:00 AM (view original):
I'll give Trump some credit for this decision (or whoever told him to make this decision). You want a little dignity at a funeral, not the sort of shabby noise that Sideshow Don brings.

Long WaPo article that I won't post here, but worth the read. Although the people who really should be reading it will refuse to, ha ha.

Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.

Is Donald Trump the greatest flim-flam man in history? I don't know, but many people are saying that. Many, many people.
im sure his not going was to prevent papa bush from having a heart attack and jeb bush from getting into a fist fight with him......at least trump knows one place where he is truly hated.
4/20/2018 11:36 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/20/2018 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/19/2018 9:53:00 PM (view original):
AD HOMINEM
Yes. You are learning. Does not take away from the fact that you want to eliminate the Electoral College and turn a blind eye to the world sans Trump. You are dumb.
OH NO MUSLIMS DISLIKE DOGS WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE
4/20/2018 11:56 AM
not about dogs...he means dogma.....which is still another way to say son of a B.
4/20/2018 12:56 PM
im looking forward to seeing the sim grades for ben simmons and embid and saric.
4/20/2018 1:09 PM
new report that doj is now looking at comey for disclosing classified info thru memos...something was recently considered confidential...lowest grading of classified...clinto had 3 things in email considered confidential.....
nunes ?
4/20/2018 1:22 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/20/2018 11:56:00 AM (view original):
AD HOMINEM
Yes. You are learning. Does not take away from the fact that you want to eliminate the Electoral College and turn a blind eye to the world sans Trump. You are dumb.
Not die. I am pointing out that their beliefs are completely disparate from ours and the standard immigrants that came to this country. If you are OK with it then so be it. But I want that acknowledged.

Keep sniffing those flowers, snow flake.
4/20/2018 3:44 PM
and dont boil a kid in its own milk.
4/20/2018 4:50 PM
the 76ers are 18-1 last 19 with vast majority of games blow outs.......simmons game is peaking despite playoffs...he is averaging almost a triple double with 19 pts per game......and they are fun to watch....i like the heat they have great potential.....they are very old school...they look like a great early 90s team to me.
4/20/2018 4:55 PM
NK just put out it does not need any more tests......will shut down a test site...wants to expand economy.
extremely smart..did not use the word freeze.....other countries will laud it..
if trump tries to insist on actual denuclearization and nk sticks to freeze china will go back to full trade and SK will trade and others will as well.
if usa accepts evryone can call it a win if nk sticks to promise. and there is aggresive verification system.

smart because nk opens the summit now and trump is the one walking into what nk is offering before the summit.......usa can discuss as a nation prior to summit
4/20/2018 6:52 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/20/2018 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/20/2018 11:56:00 AM (view original):
AD HOMINEM
Not die. I am pointing out that their beliefs are completely disparate from ours and the standard immigrants that came to this country. If you are OK with it then so be it. But I want that acknowledged.

Keep sniffing those flowers, snow flake.
I have said it once, I will say it again. Muslims are like Republicans to me. They have differing beliefs to mine, but they are not inherently dangerous. I am perfectly fine with Republicans and Muslims entering the country, because not everyone has to conform to my belief system.

I am a vegetarian. You might use the same argument you just made to say that vegetarians should be banned from the country because of differing beliefs from most Americans.

You know what, you keep making the same arguments over and over, so from now on whenever you post anything about the Palestine flag at the DNC, I will repost my previous reply, and whenever you talk about Muslims having differing beliefs, I will post this one. If you are just gonna go in circles, so will I.
4/20/2018 6:58 PM
Apples and oranges. You are the stupidest person on these boards. It is not even close. Maybe it is the lack of protein.
4/20/2018 11:46 PM
"Portrait of a Lady with a Squirrel and a Starling" by Hans Holbein the Younger

Not Holbein Junior's best known painting, but I like it.
4/21/2018 12:58 AM

FTFY

YOU'RE WELCOME
4/21/2018 7:33 AM
incredible painting.
the bird is thinking about it.
4/21/2018 9:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...407|408|409|410|411...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.