LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Posted by dino27 on 4/24/2018 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Nasa is quite sure about climate change...they were before trump.....the only people in nasa not sure about climate change are trump appointees.....put there to enrich the extremely rich who could care less about consequences....
economic disaster
climate disaster
institutional disaster
possible iran disaster unless macron can stop killer clown trump.

these are the hallmarks of trump and his holy reich.
trump is compelled to tear down anything obama has done solely to reverse obama...because trump is a racist.
trumps attempt to undo iran deal is incredibly dangerous and says crystal clear to me that he is nothing else but a virulent racist who is mentally ill.
we all know thats right.
My point was we have no evidence of how much is caused by the US. Enough with the racist rhetoric.
4/24/2018 9:26 AM
Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2018 8:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/24/2018 8:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/24/2018 1:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/23/2018 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/22/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/22/2018 6:29:00 PM (view original):
tangplay continues to illustrate his absolute dumbassery. Cannot make this stuff up.
I am not making anything up, but by the looks of your numbers, you sure might be.

Say, I thought you believed in climate change? MORE PROOF YOU CHANGE YOUR OPINIONS JUST TO DISAGREE WITH ME.
Making stuff up again,eh?

I said I am not an expert on climate change so really cannot opine. You are not either. But you are opining. Because you are a dumbass who writes about middle school soccer and then opines on guns, finance and climate change. Dumbass.
um, you don't have to be an expert on something to have an opinion about it. Dumbass.
Correct. In my opinion tangplay is a dumbass. In my opinion aliens have taken over your brain...

Some opinions are just crazy. Neither he nor I really know the impact of man on climate change vs. nature. To state otherwise is insanity.
well which is it? First you say you're not an expert on climate change so you cannot opine. Then you agree with me that you do not have to be an expert on something to have an opinion. Seems contradictory to me. You're also not an expert on whether or not tangplay is a dumbass. You don't know him. For all you know everything he posts here is tongue in cheek. I also don't think you're an expert on aliens taking over peoples brains, but you opined that it was the case for me. Again, you don't know me at all so you don't know how much of what I post I believe or really mean.
In my opinion you're an *******, but I freely admit I am not an expert on you or ********.
#1) Neither he nor I are experts. We can opine but we should not state these opinions as though they are facts. Even NASA is not quite sure about climate change.

#2) In my opinion and in yours, don't be coy, tangplay who does not know the difference between "differ" and "defer" and who wants to eliminate the electoral college is a dumbass. If you were to read his posts you would agree. This is not even a debate.

#3) The aliens aspect was a joke. You need to lighten up.

#4) Opinions vary. I think you can gauge who I am fairly accurately as we have posted on these boards for 15 years.

#1) NASA is sure about climate change. Climate change is occuring. That is a fact. Disputing that is like disputing whether the earth is round. Sea ice in the arctic is melting. Another scienfic fact. Humans having a lot to do with it is not a fact, but then again, I will defer to the experts on that. Most agree that humans do have a lot to do with it.
NASA cannot give concrete data in terms of how much the US is contributing to climate change.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/climate/cold-climate-change.html

Fact is no one really knows for certain what is impacting what. Oh and dino as much as you dislike DJT is the same level of dislike that I have for persons like tangplay.
4/24/2018 9:30 AM
What is insincere about Dino's take on Trump's racism?
4/24/2018 9:31 AM
im sorry but i do strongly believe that trump as an individual is a racist......he naturally projects that racism onto obama......thats my opinion from his life history.
4/24/2018 9:32 AM

The Grandview Golf Club in York, Pennsylvania, has apologized after it called the police on a group of black women after the co-owner and his father said the five-some was playing too slowly and refused to leave the course.

The women — who are all members at the golf club — were told they were not keeping the pace of play on just the second hole by former York County Commissioner Steve Chronister, who claimed to be the owner of the club. They claimed they were keeping pace with the group ahead of them, and talked with the golf pro at the course after Chronister confronted the group. They claimed the golf pro said they were fine.

“I felt like we were discriminated against,” Myneca Ojo, one of the women in the group, told the York Daily Record. “It was a horrific experience.”

After finishing the first half of their round, three members of the group decided to leave “because they were so shaken up by the incident.” The two who stayed to finish the round were then approached by Chronister, his son Jordan and several other white, male employees, who told them they had five minutes to leave the club and that police had been called. The reasoning, they said, was that they had taken too long of a break on the turn.

Jordan Chronister, who identified himself as the co-owner, was “aggressive, confrontational and condescending,” to the group, the women said.

The police arrived, conducted interviews with all parties, and left without charging anyone, saying that the “issue did not warrant any charges.”

JJ Chronister, Jordan’s wife and co-owner of the club, said she reached out to the group on Sunday to apologize and that she wanted to meet with the women in person.

“We sincerely apologize to the women for making them feel uncomfortable here at Grandview, that is not our intention in any way,” she told the York Daily Record. “We want all of our members to feel valued and that they can come out here and have a great time, play golf and enjoy the experience.”

The five women are part of a group in the area known as the “Sisters in the Fairway,” a group of very experienced golfers who play all over the country.

After they were confronted on the second hole, the women said they skipped the third hole to avoid any other issues.

“[Steve] said, ‘You’re going too slow, I’ll give you a refund,’ as if he didn’t want us as members,” Sandra Thompson, one of the women in the group, said of the confrontation on the front nine. “I said, ‘Do you realize we’re the only black women on this course, and you’re only coming up to us? We paid, we want to play.’ He walked off in a huff.”

JJ Chronister issued a second statement to the paper on Monday to explain why the police were even called in the first place, saying the group had violated their rules listed on the club’s scorecard.

“In the past players who have not followed the rules, specifically pace of play, have voluntarily left at our request as our scorecard states,” JJ Chronister told the York Daily Record. “In this instance, the members refused to leave so we called police to ensure an amicable result. The members did skip holes and took an extended break after the 9th hole. We spoke with them once about pace of play and then spoke with them a second time. During the second conversation we asked members to leave as per our policy noted on the scorecard, voices escalated, and police were called to ensure an amicable resolution.”

JJ Chronister had not yet met with the women as of Monday, however Thompson said they aren’t looking for a fast, simple solution. There’s a bigger problem here than them just getting kicked off the golf course, she said.

“We’re interested in getting long-term resolution, not short-term resolution,” Thompson said. “We’re not looking at surface or quick fixes, because surface or quick fixes doesn’t fix the mindset of what led to this.

“There needs to be something more substantial to understand they don’t treat people in this manner.”

4/24/2018 9:33 AM
I believe that BHO was anti semite. Oh well. We are entitled to our opinions.
4/24/2018 9:33 AM
Posted by The Taint on 4/24/2018 9:33:00 AM (view original):

The Grandview Golf Club in York, Pennsylvania, has apologized after it called the police on a group of black women after the co-owner and his father said the five-some was playing too slowly and refused to leave the course.

The women — who are all members at the golf club — were told they were not keeping the pace of play on just the second hole by former York County Commissioner Steve Chronister, who claimed to be the owner of the club. They claimed they were keeping pace with the group ahead of them, and talked with the golf pro at the course after Chronister confronted the group. They claimed the golf pro said they were fine.

“I felt like we were discriminated against,” Myneca Ojo, one of the women in the group, told the York Daily Record. “It was a horrific experience.”

After finishing the first half of their round, three members of the group decided to leave “because they were so shaken up by the incident.” The two who stayed to finish the round were then approached by Chronister, his son Jordan and several other white, male employees, who told them they had five minutes to leave the club and that police had been called. The reasoning, they said, was that they had taken too long of a break on the turn.

Jordan Chronister, who identified himself as the co-owner, was “aggressive, confrontational and condescending,” to the group, the women said.

The police arrived, conducted interviews with all parties, and left without charging anyone, saying that the “issue did not warrant any charges.”

JJ Chronister, Jordan’s wife and co-owner of the club, said she reached out to the group on Sunday to apologize and that she wanted to meet with the women in person.

“We sincerely apologize to the women for making them feel uncomfortable here at Grandview, that is not our intention in any way,” she told the York Daily Record. “We want all of our members to feel valued and that they can come out here and have a great time, play golf and enjoy the experience.”

The five women are part of a group in the area known as the “Sisters in the Fairway,” a group of very experienced golfers who play all over the country.

After they were confronted on the second hole, the women said they skipped the third hole to avoid any other issues.

“[Steve] said, ‘You’re going too slow, I’ll give you a refund,’ as if he didn’t want us as members,” Sandra Thompson, one of the women in the group, said of the confrontation on the front nine. “I said, ‘Do you realize we’re the only black women on this course, and you’re only coming up to us? We paid, we want to play.’ He walked off in a huff.”

JJ Chronister issued a second statement to the paper on Monday to explain why the police were even called in the first place, saying the group had violated their rules listed on the club’s scorecard.

“In the past players who have not followed the rules, specifically pace of play, have voluntarily left at our request as our scorecard states,” JJ Chronister told the York Daily Record. “In this instance, the members refused to leave so we called police to ensure an amicable result. The members did skip holes and took an extended break after the 9th hole. We spoke with them once about pace of play and then spoke with them a second time. During the second conversation we asked members to leave as per our policy noted on the scorecard, voices escalated, and police were called to ensure an amicable resolution.”

JJ Chronister had not yet met with the women as of Monday, however Thompson said they aren’t looking for a fast, simple solution. There’s a bigger problem here than them just getting kicked off the golf course, she said.

“We’re interested in getting long-term resolution, not short-term resolution,” Thompson said. “We’re not looking at surface or quick fixes, because surface or quick fixes doesn’t fix the mindset of what led to this.

“There needs to be something more substantial to understand they don’t treat people in this manner.”

Too long just post a link

Thanks
4/24/2018 9:34 AM
you dont care about the missing link.
4/24/2018 9:39 AM
tangplay may be the missing link.

4/24/2018 9:40 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/24/2018 9:34:00 AM (view original):

Thanks
They skipped the 3rd hole? That means the group in front of them was already more than a full hole ahead of them after just two holes. That IS too slow. Far too slow. If I'm the group behind them, I'm glad somebody said something to them. Yet another example of people trying to bring race to a situation where it is totally irrelevant. THAT is as racist as anything.
4/24/2018 9:54 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/24/2018 9:30:00 AM (view original):
tangplay continues to illustrate his absolute dumbassery. Cannot make this stuff up.
I am not making anything up, but by the looks of your numbers, you sure might be.

Say, I thought you believed in climate change? MORE PROOF YOU CHANGE YOUR OPINIONS JUST TO DISAGREE WITH ME.

I said I am not an expert on climate change so really cannot opine. You are not either. But you are opining. Because you are a dumbass who writes about middle school soccer and then opines on guns, finance and climate change. Dumbass.
um, you don't have to be an expert on something to have an opinion about it. Dumbass.
Correct. In my opinion tangplay is a dumbass. In my opinion aliens have taken over your brain...

Some opinions are just crazy. Neither he nor I really know the impact of man on climate change vs. nature. To state otherwise is insanity.
well which is it? First you say you're not an expert on climate change so you cannot opine. Then you agree with me that you do not have to be an expert on something to have an opinion. Seems contradictory to me. You're also not an expert on whether or not tangplay is a dumbass. You don't know him. For all you know everything he posts here is tongue in cheek. I also don't think you're an expert on aliens taking over peoples brains, but you opined that it was the case for me. Again, you don't know me at all so you don't know how much of what I post I believe or really mean.
In my opinion you're an *******, but I freely admit I am not an expert on you or ********.
#1) Neither he nor I are experts. We can opine but we should not state these opinions as though they are facts. Even NASA is not quite sure about climate change.

#2) In my opinion and in yours, don't be coy, tangplay who does not know the difference between "differ" and "defer" and who wants to eliminate the electoral college is a dumbass. If you were to read his posts you would agree. This is not even a debate.

#4) Opinions vary. I think you can gauge who I am fairly accurately as we have posted on these boards for 15 years.

#1) NASA is sure about climate change. Climate change is occuring. That is a fact. Disputing that is like disputing whether the earth is round. Sea ice in the arctic is melting. Another scienfic fact. Humans having a lot to do with it is not a fact, but then again, I will defer to the experts on that. Most agree that humans do have a lot to do with it.
NASA cannot give concrete data in terms of how much the US is contributing to climate change.

Fact is no one really knows for certain what is impacting what. Oh and dino as much as you dislike DJT is the same level of dislike that I have for persons like tangplay.
WHO GIVES A FLYING **** HOW MUCH THE USA CONTRIBUTES? Honestly? Why does it matter?

And yes, CLIMATE change is not the same as global warming. Thanks for proving my point.

We don't know for sure, but we can make good guesses.
4/24/2018 9:57 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2018 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/24/2018 9:34:00 AM (view original):

Thanks
They skipped the 3rd hole? That means the group in front of them was already more than a full hole ahead of them after just two holes. That IS too slow. Far too slow. If I'm the group behind them, I'm glad somebody said something to them. Yet another example of people trying to bring race to a situation where it is totally irrelevant. THAT is as racist as anything.
Another reason I quit playing golf. The etiquette requirements are insane.
4/24/2018 10:19 AM
Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2018 9:57:00 AM (view original):

WHO GIVES A FLYING **** HOW MUCH THE USA CONTRIBUTES? Honestly? Why does it matter?

And yes, CLIMATE change is not the same as global warming. Thanks for proving my point.

So now we will all guess together? Wonderful.

Did we also kill the dinosaurs?

I will defer to you on that one. Or should I differ to you? What do you think? "Journalist"....
4/24/2018 10:20 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/24/2018 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2018 9:57:00 AM (view original):

So now we will all guess together? Wonderful.

Did we also kill the dinosaurs?

I will defer to you on that one. Or should I differ to you? What do you think? "Journalist"....
They are called scientific theories.. Hypothesis that have been tested and backed up, but are not nessesarily fact. Again, our best idea of what it is like now. That is how SCIENCE works.
4/24/2018 10:29 AM
You just said it was a guess.

You do realize that a hypothesis and a theory are not the same, right?

Dumbass.
4/24/2018 10:35 AM
◂ Prev 1...416|417|418|419|420...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.