LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

he will recommend his long time family doctor instead or his dog's veterinarian.
4/24/2018 5:48 PM
Trump doesn't have a dog. He hates dogs.

Wait a minute! Is he a secret Muslim?!?!
4/24/2018 6:04 PM
he actually has a dog with orange hair...the dog sleeps with melania.
4/24/2018 6:16 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/24/2018 8:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/24/2018 1:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/23/2018 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/22/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/22/2018 6:29:00 PM (view original):
tangplay continues to illustrate his absolute dumbassery. Cannot make this stuff up.
I am not making anything up, but by the looks of your numbers, you sure might be.

Say, I thought you believed in climate change? MORE PROOF YOU CHANGE YOUR OPINIONS JUST TO DISAGREE WITH ME.
Making stuff up again,eh?

I said I am not an expert on climate change so really cannot opine. You are not either. But you are opining. Because you are a dumbass who writes about middle school soccer and then opines on guns, finance and climate change. Dumbass.
um, you don't have to be an expert on something to have an opinion about it. Dumbass.
Correct. In my opinion tangplay is a dumbass. In my opinion aliens have taken over your brain...

Some opinions are just crazy. Neither he nor I really know the impact of man on climate change vs. nature. To state otherwise is insanity.
well which is it? First you say you're not an expert on climate change so you cannot opine. Then you agree with me that you do not have to be an expert on something to have an opinion. Seems contradictory to me. You're also not an expert on whether or not tangplay is a dumbass. You don't know him. For all you know everything he posts here is tongue in cheek. I also don't think you're an expert on aliens taking over peoples brains, but you opined that it was the case for me. Again, you don't know me at all so you don't know how much of what I post I believe or really mean.
In my opinion you're an *******, but I freely admit I am not an expert on you or ********.
#1) Neither he nor I are experts. We can opine but we should not state these opinions as though they are facts. Even NASA is not quite sure about climate change.

#2) In my opinion and in yours, don't be coy, tangplay who does not know the difference between "differ" and "defer" and who wants to eliminate the electoral college is a dumbass. If you were to read his posts you would agree. This is not even a debate.

#3) The aliens aspect was a joke. You need to lighten up.

#4) Opinions vary. I think you can gauge who I am fairly accurately as we have posted on these boards for 15 years.

1. You post your opinions as if they are fact too. We all do on occasion.

2. This just proves my #1 point. You say it is not even a debate. Sounds like you are stating your opinion as fact. You have no idea what my opinion of tangplay is. He may not be a genius, but I wouldn't call him a genius, but I wouldn't call him an idiot or a dumbass either.

3. My response was a joke too. You need to lighten up. Do you really think I thought your felt my brain had been taken over by alieans??

4. Maybe, maybe not. 15 years of occasional posts on a message board at whatifsports is not much to go on. I don't think my 15 years of posts give a complete or even accurate portrayal of who I am.
4/24/2018 6:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/24/2018 8:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/24/2018 1:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/23/2018 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/23/2018 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/22/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/22/2018 6:29:00 PM (view original):
tangplay continues to illustrate his absolute dumbassery. Cannot make this stuff up.
I am not making anything up, but by the looks of your numbers, you sure might be.

Say, I thought you believed in climate change? MORE PROOF YOU CHANGE YOUR OPINIONS JUST TO DISAGREE WITH ME.
Making stuff up again,eh?

I said I am not an expert on climate change so really cannot opine. You are not either. But you are opining. Because you are a dumbass who writes about middle school soccer and then opines on guns, finance and climate change. Dumbass.
um, you don't have to be an expert on something to have an opinion about it. Dumbass.
Correct. In my opinion tangplay is a dumbass. In my opinion aliens have taken over your brain...

Some opinions are just crazy. Neither he nor I really know the impact of man on climate change vs. nature. To state otherwise is insanity.
well which is it? First you say you're not an expert on climate change so you cannot opine. Then you agree with me that you do not have to be an expert on something to have an opinion. Seems contradictory to me. You're also not an expert on whether or not tangplay is a dumbass. You don't know him. For all you know everything he posts here is tongue in cheek. I also don't think you're an expert on aliens taking over peoples brains, but you opined that it was the case for me. Again, you don't know me at all so you don't know how much of what I post I believe or really mean.
In my opinion you're an *******, but I freely admit I am not an expert on you or ********.
Are you having a tough day? WTF is the matter with you?

Nothing is the matter with me. WTF is the matter with you?
4/24/2018 6:55 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2018 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Come on Taint, "They claimed they were keeping pace with the group ahead of them," yet "they skipped the third hole to avoid any other issues". Both the ladies' words, yet both can't be true. You're not a full hole behind the group in front of you after just two holes unless you're playing slow as sheit. They also whined about being the only black women on the course. How on Earth would they know that? Did the sit in the parking lot or clubhouse for four hours before starting and monitor everyone? Why would they make such a racist assertion? York, PA is 25-30% black, with almost the same Hispanic population, so trying to say "The White man is picking on me." is lame reach and a travesty to actual racism that occurs everywhere. It's incidents like this that cause people to "ho-hum" actual issues, because they don't believe it's true. Remember the story about the "Boy who cried Wolf"? That's what happens with racism because of people like these women.
Hahahaha, they weren't keeping up so you call the cops. Get the **** out of here. I've been playing golf since 1980 on real golf courses....never once have I seen anyone be threatened with expulsion over slow play...and I've seen a shitfuckton of marshall's give warnings and admonishments for slow play. GTFO of here with your stupid ****. They let a fivesome go out. Their fault.
4/24/2018 9:32 PM
Again, golf is for sissies. If you play golf you are a sissy. That includes you MJ23!
4/25/2018 8:57 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 8:57:00 AM (view original):
Again, golf is for sissies. If you play golf you are a sissy. That includes you MJ23!
This just in: cccp calls Trump a sissy. More at nine.
4/25/2018 9:07 AM
Posted by The Taint on 4/24/2018 9:32:00 PM (view original):
Come on Taint, "They claimed they were keeping pace with the group ahead of them," yet "they skipped the third hole to avoid any other issues". Both the ladies' words, yet both can't be true. You're not a full hole behind the group in front of you after just two holes unless you're playing slow as sheit. They also whined about being the only black women on the course. How on Earth would they know that? Did the sit in the parking lot or clubhouse for four hours before starting and monitor everyone? Why would they make such a racist assertion? York, PA is 25-30% black, with almost the same Hispanic population, so trying to say "The White man is picking on me." is lame reach and a travesty to actual racism that occurs everywhere. It's incidents like this that cause people to "ho-hum" actual issues, because they don't believe it's true. Remember the story about the "Boy who cried Wolf"? That's what happens with racism because of people like these women.
Hahahaha, they weren't keeping up so you call the cops. Get the **** out of here. I've been playing golf since 1980 on real golf courses....never once have I seen anyone be threatened with expulsion over slow play...and I've seen a shitfuckton of marshall's give warnings and admonishments for slow play. GTFO of here with your stupid ****. They let a fivesome go out. Their fault.
You must be playing "real" shithole $25/round courses, because I've seen plenty of people asked to leave because of their slow play.
"Funny" how all you ever address is their rate of play. What about their conflicting statements or their rapid insertion of race to the situation, when they couldn't have had any idea what most of the other golfers looked like (and were probably incorrect based on the area's demographics). Continuing to try to argue one small point, just shows you have no defense for the rest of their story - and that's what it is, a freakin' story - to try to draw attention and make some sort of grand racial statement, when their was nothing. Happens every day. It's not even news or worth discussing any more. Of course, there is about as much truth in it as most of today's "news", which is sad for me, you, and our entire Country.
4/25/2018 9:14 AM
Posted by tangplay on 4/25/2018 9:07:00 AM (view original):
You are a dumb. I am a Shapiro supporter. Not DJT. That being said I don't think DJT is the Anti Christ.

You are dumb. I wanted to reiterate it just in case you forget. And TB12 is one too. And I am a huge mark for TB12.
4/25/2018 9:19 AM
And your post was at 9:07. Maybe you should say more at 10?

dumbass.
4/25/2018 9:20 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2018 9:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 4/24/2018 9:32:00 PM (view original):
You must be playing "real" shithole $25/round courses, because I've seen plenty of people asked to leave because of their slow play.
"Funny" how all you ever address is their rate of play. What about their conflicting statements or their rapid insertion of race to the situation, when they couldn't have had any idea what most of the other golfers looked like (and were probably incorrect based on the area's demographics). Continuing to try to argue one small point, just shows you have no defense for the rest of their story - and that's what it is, a freakin' story - to try to draw attention and make some sort of grand racial statement, when their was nothing. Happens every day. It's not even news or worth discussing any more. Of course, there is about as much truth in it as most of today's "news", which is sad for me, you, and our entire Country.
All I get from your debate is that Taint plays at crappy golf courses. Ha ha. Taint you play at crappy golf courses. He he he he he.
4/25/2018 9:20 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 9:19:00 AM (view original):
You are a dumb. I am a Shapiro supporter. Not DJT. That being said I don't think DJT is the Anti Christ.

You are dumb. I wanted to reiterate it just in case you forget. And TB12 is one too. And I am a huge mark for TB12.
IT WAS A JOKE
4/25/2018 9:52 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 9:20:00 AM (view original):
And your post was at 9:07. Maybe you should say more at 10?

dumbass.
8:07 my time :)
4/25/2018 9:52 AM
Posted by tangplay on 4/25/2018 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 9:19:00 AM (view original):

IT WAS A JOKE
And yes. DJT is a sissy for playing golf. Golf courses = waste of pasture land. BTW I am not horrible at the game but I just cannot justify allocating 4 hours to play 18 holes anymore. That is insanity. And it is NOT a sport. It is a game that requires exceptional skill.

Don't get me going on golf. It gets me almost as angry as politics.
4/25/2018 9:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...418|419|420|421|422...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.