LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

trump stepped back into a stopped car and caused a rear ender..... totaled the car.......there is no collision !...there is no collision !
4/25/2018 4:19 PM
I guess I just gave away which prep school I went to. Oh well.
4/25/2018 4:19 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/25/2018 4:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/25/2018 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/25/2018 3:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 4/25/2018 3:15:00 PM (view original):
has anyone ever seen trump golfing...he has an *** as big as Rhode Island.....almost as big as chris christie.....thats why his suit jackets are so long......
#1) Only thing dumber than playing golf is watching someone else play.
#2) Why are you checking out his rear end?

#2) Why not?
Tangy? You have a crush on our POTUS?
Nope. But I am honest. If you have a big ***, I WILL call you out on it.
I am the same way. Except if I think you are a dumbass. Well...then I'll call you out on it.

I have been calling you out a lot lately it seems.
4/25/2018 4:25 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 4/24/2018 4:56:00 PM (view original):
So Trump's nominee to run Veterans Affairs, that doctor who said Trump's height and weight matched up with Tom Brady's, is a mean drunk who over-prescribes medication (I'm going to assume opioids) . It took 15 months but Trump appears finally to have made a bad decision.
Opioids is correct!

New Allegations Emerge Against Ronny Jackson as White House Digs In

WASHINGTON — Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, the White House physician nominated to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, provided “a large supply” of Percocet, a prescription opioid, to a White House military office staff member, throwing his own medical staff “into a panic” when the medical unit could not account for the missing drugs, according to a summary of questionable deeds compiled by the Democratic staff of the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee.

A nurse on his staff said Dr. Jackson had written himself prescriptions, and when caught, he asked a physician assistant to provide the medication. And at a Secret Service going away party, the doctor got intoxicated and “wrecked a government vehicle,” according to the summary.

The two-page document fleshes out three categories of accusations — prescription drug misuse, hostile work environment and drunkenness — that threaten to derail President Trump’s nominee. It provides details based on the testimony of 23 current and former colleagues of Dr. Jackson, many of whom are still in the military, who have spoken with the committee staff.

The new details came as White House officials on Wednesday ratcheted up their public defense of Dr. Jackson, calling charges of workplace misconduct leveled against him “outrageous” even as new incidents of questionable conduct surfaced.

4/25/2018 4:55 PM
Only the best!

Made with "extreme vetting".
4/25/2018 5:14 PM
dr.bluto...who would have thunk it.

trump has an instinct.
i once took a percosat...it was unbelievable.....so easy to get addicted to them.
4/25/2018 5:33 PM
Dr. Ronny's response to the latest allegations: "I never wrecked a car. I have no idea where that is coming from."

Reminds me of the old SCTV skit where a shady John Candy character, the great Johnny LaRue, is running for public office, and his political rival accuses him of having ties to the mafia and being gay. And LaRue gets really angry and shouts back, "I am NOT gay!"

I think this is what the humor aficionados call "the comedy of omission."
4/25/2018 5:46 PM
i never wrecked a car but i was too drunk to remember.
4/25/2018 6:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2018 3:46:00 PM (view original):
According to Forbes, 24 million Americans do.

Today, golf is enjoyed by 24 million Americans who play 465 million rounds annually at the nation's 15,200 facilities. It continues to be the game of a lifetime.
so what? More than 24 million Americans voted for Trump. There are a lot stupid Americans.
4/25/2018 6:25 PM
Has the President spoke up to defend Jackson yet?
4/25/2018 7:20 PM
he said he hardly knows him..he only sees him a few times a year.
4/25/2018 11:37 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/25/2018 11:37:00 PM (view original):
he said he hardly knows him..he only sees him a few times a year.
That's nuts. He was President for 8 years and that was his doctor. I heard Obama only had good things to say about Johnson. Why didn't President Obama speak up and expose this man...IF he is guilty of these accusations. Unless this is fake news. I saw a few comments from people who said these things weren't true.

When I get off work tonight, I'll look up and see if I can get a list of the accusers.
4/26/2018 4:35 AM
actually i have also wondered how he could get away with it all under obama...good point.
4/26/2018 8:33 AM
Ole Ronnie withdraws his name from the hat.
4/26/2018 9:10 AM
it is amazing how many scores and scores of people have had their lives ruined from their association with trump over the past few years.......it is incredible.
4/26/2018 9:26 AM
◂ Prev 1...423|424|425|426|427...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.