LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

love it...great!......a lot of paul's songs had 2 layers...do you know who martha was ?
6/20/2018 9:30 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2018 9:30:00 PM (view original):
love it...great!......a lot of paul's songs had 2 layers...do you know who martha was ?
Updated the lyrics to bits of Tokyo rather than just Tokyo...it flows better. No, I have no idea who Martha was and I don't want to cheat and use the Internet. Who was she?
6/20/2018 9:47 PM
his dear dog.
6/20/2018 10:08 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2018 10:08:00 PM (view original):
his dear dog.
...and I ranked Martha My Dear at #8 on my Beatles list...about a dog...lol
6/20/2018 10:17 PM
but it is also about a human girl....both....like got to get you into my life......actually a truly psychedelic lyric.....it was about his love of pot and also a human girl.
6/20/2018 10:22 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/20/2018 4:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2018 3:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/20/2018 2:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2018 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Just our of curiosity, did you not like The Hangover? I thought it was great, but I know it is not everybody's taste.
and Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a fantastic movie!
"what's your favorite color?"
"Blue, no, yellow...ahhhhhhh"
I've never seen in. Maybe I'll rent it and see what I have missed.

I don’t want to talk to you nomore, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
we seem to have somewhat similar taste (at least in movie comedies). I highly recommend The Hangover . Very funny (you can skip hangover 2 and 3)
No. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-muh.
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naught in My sight, shall snuff it."[
Right!
One, Two, Five!
Three, Sir!
Three!
6/20/2018 10:38 PM
The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
Where?
There!
What, behind the rabbit?
6/20/2018 10:48 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2018 7:15:00 PM (view original):
i love the life of brian.
Spare a talent for an old ex-leper, sir.
Did you say -- ex-leper?
That's right, sir...sixteen years behind the bell, and proud of it, thank you sir.
What happened?
I was cured, sir.
Cured?
Yes sir, a bloody miracle, sir. Bless you.
Who cured you?
Jesus did. I was hopping along, when suddenly he comes and cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next moment me livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by your leave. Look. I'm not saying that being a leper was a bowl of cherries. But it was a living. I mean, you try waving muscular suntanned limbs in people's faces demanding compassion. It's a bloody disaster.
You could go and get yourself a decent job, couldn't you?
Look, sir, my family has been in begging six generations. I'm not about to become a goat-herd, just because some long-haired conjuror starts mucking about.
6/20/2018 11:05 PM
Bring out yer dead! Bring out yer dead!

He's not dead!

She turned me into a newt!
A newt?
I got better!
6/21/2018 12:19 AM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/20/2018 8:09:00 PM (view original):
...an additional 24 glorious seconds...!
you know how much can happen in 24 seconds??? BL's girlfriend does!
6/21/2018 12:21 AM
this is and will remain the entertainment thread....i am going to a place i always wanted to visit..India...i heard they have a great new deli there and im looking forward to it...ill check in on occasion but expect to redline punks and keep the space an entertainment thread. ill not be moderating very often.
see you at the movies.
6/21/2018 7:23 PM (edited)
Kiss a cow!
6/21/2018 7:39 PM
since the morning dedications are over the thread will always remain dedicated to the ubiquitous crackhead bob.
6/21/2018 7:55 PM
crackhead bob can't even spell ubiquitous!!!!
6/21/2018 9:37 PM
watch Ozark - netflix - almost anything with justin bateman is a winner.......
6/24/2018 3:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...517|518|519|520|521...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.