Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Current coaches map has been updated. Check them out on the SITE, each map is under the respective division's tab.
DIA: 74 (-4 from 134)
DIAA: 53 (+2 from 134)
DII: 45 ( 0 from 134)
8/30/2017 11:00 PM (edited)
Maze Run for everyone
9/2/2017 8:17 PM
Job Statuses for S135

With all the job movement, there aren't a lot of coaches in trouble right now.

In Jeopardy:
Cincy/UConn/Oregon all quit rather than face the prospect of getting fired.
Indiana- Rooting for Naskin after he came back, hope he shows people you can go In Jeopardy and claw your way back.

LTNJ:
Colorado St.- Things got a whole lot tougher for chainsaw this year, as his division added Tampafla and ozzball this offseason. He's got a very winnable OOC this season, so a 5-0 start and top ranking isn't out of the question.
Virginia- 3 seasons and no bowl appearances, I think even if he wins a low level bowl he'll drop to In Jeopardy because of the past results. Needs to turn things around fast.
Michigan St.- Won a L1 bowl last year, so if he builds on that he could move up to secure, but will have to win some bowl to maintain. Make or break year for this team.
Washington St.- 3 seasons with 0 bowl appearances. Also happens to have 0 QBs on his roster at the moment. It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for him!

Other Teams:
Ohio St. and LSU dropped to Secure (only listed them here because they're elites).

Ohio St.- Got off to a good start when Roxy was hired, but the last 2 seasons they've barely been ranked, and only made L3 Bowls. He'll probably be ok as long as he keeps winning L3 bowls, but needs to do better to stick around long term.

LSU- Was doing well and then went 6-7 last season to drop to Secure. If he returns to form he'll easily hold this job, probably nothing to worry about here.
9/2/2017 9:24 PM
Updated JAG & Maze mashup

Enjoy
9/3/2017 7:50 PM
I must be blind. I don't see the 1-AA stuff.
9/3/2017 10:06 PM
Back again with another sit down with AJ
9/7/2017 7:26 PM
The first Jabbering JAG in like 15 years is up. Nothing too crazy to kick things off, I have my son's birthday tomorrow so we have some things to get done before tomorrow. I will get different/more/better content out as the season moves along.

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/conference-blogs
9/8/2017 9:51 PM
New Season and a New Maze

Enjoy
9/9/2017 7:43 PM
Spicy Maze for your taste buds, I hope they are ready
9/11/2017 6:23 PM
2nd edition of Jabbering JAG is up. http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2017/09/12/Jabbering-JAG-1352-Changing-of-the-Guard
9/12/2017 9:53 PM
How about a look at an entire conference
9/14/2017 7:27 PM
A double dose tonight. Also have a Jabbering JAG up. http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/conference-blogs
9/14/2017 9:41 PM
JAG = the man. Thanks for the content JAG!

nitros
9/15/2017 12:53 PM
Do you want to learn about formations and playbooks this is the Maze for you
9/15/2017 5:43 PM
Maybe one day Duquesne will be mentioned in the same breath as Pine Bluff, Georgia Southern, and Grambling State. It gives the team something to aspire to. Maybe the Duques will make a list for their competence offensively or defensively.
Maybe someday someone will tell their HC how some teams have QBs who pass for 10,000 yards in a season and WRs who amass 400 receptions and 5,000 yards in a year.
9/17/2017 2:50 AM (edited)
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.