Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Posted by columbusbuck on 9/15/2017 6:33:00 PM (view original):
Maybe one day Duquesne will be mentioned in the same breath as Pine Bluff, Georgia Southern, and Grambling State. It gives the team something to aspire to. Maybe they'll make a list for their competence offensively or defensively.
Maybe someday someone will tell their HC how some teams have QBs who pass for 10,000 yards in a season and WRs who amass 400 receptions and 5,000 yards in a year.
Maybe you should write your own blog. It seems like you are the loudest voice complaining about lack of coverage at whatever level you are at. So why don't you add your own insight to the conversation? Consider this an invitation to join the media.
9/15/2017 7:15 PM
Funny you saw that as a complaint.

The first part was meant to be a compliment to the teams who made JAGs piece and
the second part was meant to be wry.
9/15/2017 7:30 PM
D1AA Top 10 O&D coming tomorrow after games finalize.

Can you make it 15? Might be the first time a MEAC team or Ark Pine Bluff shows up in the rankings after three rebuilding seasons.

This wasn't a complaint by the way.
It was an innocent question to copy and paste five more lines of data- nothing more than he had done earlier in the thread.

And, loudest complainer? Really? I've never once complained about anything anyone in the media has posted.
I have offered suggestions on how to improve something someone has done, though. Something you and your gang saw as an offense worthy of insult. A complete overreaction. And that was many months ago. I think there was snow on the ground at the time.

9/15/2017 8:10 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/15/2017 8:10:00 PM (view original):

Can you make it 15? Might be the first time a MEAC team or Ark Pine Bluff shows up in the rankings after three rebuilding seasons.

It was an innocent question to copy and paste five more lines of data- nothing more than he had done earlier in the thread.

And, loudest complainer? Really? I've never once complained about anything anyone in the media has posted.
I have offered suggestions on how to improve something someone has done, though. Something you and your gang saw as an offense worthy of insult. A complete overreaction. And that was many months ago. I think there was snow on the ground at the time.

I don't have a gang. Instead of "suggesting" why don't you do more "doing?" I'm quite sure if I searched the forums for your past comments I could find several "Why isn't there more D2 coverage?" and "Why doesn't ______ ever get mentioned?" My suggestion is that you add your expertise to the content and create a blog of whatever you deem worthy. I will put it on the website and also tweet it out to the community.
9/15/2017 9:35 PM

9/16/2017 10:05 AM
What I imagine PYT actually looks like on a clear day.

9/16/2017 1:00 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/15/2017 6:33:00 PM (view original):
Maybe one day Duquesne will be mentioned in the same breath as Pine Bluff, Georgia Southern, and Grambling State. It gives the team something to aspire to. Maybe they'll make a list for their competence offensively or defensively.
Maybe someday someone will tell their HC how some teams have QBs who pass for 10,000 yards in a season and WRs who amass 400 receptions and 5,000 yards in a year.
Maybe one day Duquesne will be mentioned in the same breath as Pine Bluff, Georgia Southern, and Grambling State.

9/16/2017 2:42 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Here comes the forum posting ban
9/16/2017 4:45 PM
Posted by darryljones2 on 9/16/2017 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Here comes the forum posting ban
For whatever PYT posted, I assume.
I don't bother to read his comments.
9/16/2017 4:52 PM
First year and you only have one loss, how is that done? We have a Maze that shows a bit of how it's done
9/16/2017 7:58 PM
Powerful Duquesne is 6-2 and the opponents are around 20 games under .500. Kiddos to Colimbusbuck for early lobbying of coach of the year
9/16/2017 8:40 PM
9/16/2017 8:52 PM
What I hear when PYT says something...

9/16/2017 8:55 PM
Posted by awags on 9/15/2017 9:35:00 PM (view original):

I don't have a gang. Instead of "suggesting" why don't you do more "doing?" I'm quite sure if I searched the forums for your past comments I could find several "Why isn't there more D2 coverage?" and "Why doesn't ______ ever get mentioned?" My suggestion is that you add your expertise to the content and create a blog of whatever you deem worthy. I will put it on the website and also tweet it out to the community.
Don't waste your time Awags. This guy is a clown and will always be a clown. His statement of "I have offered suggestions on how to improve something someone has done" is a clear indictment and admission of his arrogance. Typical guy who know's all the answers after the test is taken. Go away columbus suck you are useless.
9/16/2017 11:13 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.