Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Posted by truedevil33 on 9/26/2017 8:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 9/25/2017 11:21:00 PM (view original):
Don't listen to truedevil he will just run away once you get to his level. After I'm done with Dayton one day I will follow you around and play you every season, every recruiting territory, everything since you banned me.

Huskerfan I really like your analytical posts. It brings a different dynamic.
Do whatever you want but you are literally the only person who think I ran away lol. I said during the entire job change period (on my **** too) that the only job I would move for was Houston. Guess what. Houston opened up and I took it. Your welcome to do whatever you want conference usa has plenty of openings for you to follow me around.
This is Spurrier and "insert FLorida coach name here" drama! LOVE IT...follow him Alek, do it on the field...mano e mano!
9/26/2017 9:35 AM
CB don't quit...get in the conference with your agitator and crush them on the field if you dare!
9/26/2017 9:35 AM
TD acorn up and stay at Houston if Alek moves....
9/26/2017 9:36 AM
Posted by dukelegend on 9/26/2017 9:36:00 AM (view original):
Why would I move! I don't give a **** where alek goes.
9/26/2017 9:42 AM
Posted by dukelegend on 9/26/2017 9:36:00 AM (view original):
Why would I move! I don't give a **** where alek goes.
9/26/2017 9:42 AM
I would be shocked if Alek took a Mid-major. Too unfair for him. On the other hand it will give him a lot of excuses to use when he loses...
9/26/2017 9:59 AM
How many statements have you made about me that I've debunked? I took UNLV in Leahy. And harder to work with than Houston. So how could you be shocked? I've specifically joined Wilkinson for you. Every team you're on you practically destroy it. Banning me from the chat Group was cheap, so let's compete till mercy homeboy.
9/26/2017 4:44 PM
0... you have debunked 0 statements... you claim you have success people tell you you haven't then you set your own bar for success. You like the kid that gets last but their parent get them a trophy because they tried, they lower the bar for success. I've never heard you debunk anything just spew more nonsense about other coaches. You got banned because you wouldn't shut up. I told you to take it out of the general chat room and you kept going. I warned you and you kept going. Maybe if you wanted to be apart of something you would listen to someone for a change. Or don't but you have to accept the consequences for what you do which is a concept you probably aren't used to. No one argues or goes at in the chat we talk about **** and have fun.

I said I was going to take Houston so I did. If you want to follow and play against then go ahead but you are not important enough for me to change what I consider fun in GD and move back to D1AA.
9/26/2017 4:56 PM
Want to know who won the B.As, check out the new Maze
9/26/2017 6:03 PM
9/26/2017 9:31 PM
Posted by tampafla on 9/26/2017 8:37:00 AM (view original):
You're all funny.

I find it hilarious that the high horse Columbusbuck...btw that TD gave credit to on many shows. Gets proven as the true troll.

You can't make this BS up. Prime example of the state of this country. In shambles, enjoy the war we'll be in soon!!!
9/26/2017 11:16 PM
Everyone in that chat room knows the truth. I was minding my own business, asking questions to learn this game when you started criticizing not only my games but how I was asking questions like I'm a noob, you started magnifying a loss. I backed myself up. You're the one who can't handle the me being on a chat room you made. (You find anything I said annoying) You don't like when people take your thunder. I provide facts and then you say "I don't care about it, I don't care about you". It's funny how you only say that when I prove those statements you make wrong. It's funny how you get quiet when I'm doing well. It's funny how you left NAU because I was nearby and you seen the future. Enjoy your show, enjoy your chat room, but remember I'm here for the long haul and you're going to have to deal with my success and talk about the best recruiting classes and national championships. Dayton will be under your lips.
9/27/2017 12:28 AM
Lol wtf. That's all I have to say.
9/27/2017 1:03 AM
Exactly my point. See you soon.
9/27/2017 2:17 AM
Alex you started all this crap. You walked into a loaded Dayton team and gave them there worst season in the last 10-11 seasons. Thats not great coaching by anyone's standards (except yours) You wanna prove you can coach? The shut up and go do it!!! Take a rebuild and build it. Get top classes off of your own success.

Also you didn't come into chat asking questions you came in talking about how great you are and boasting about your number one class. Talking about how big of a chump TD was and all kinds of other crap. Everyone there gets along and we all ask questions and give answers. It's fun and very helpful. It's loaded with some of the best coaches in the game, and none of them talk about how great they are. You know why? Because they have proven it time and time again! Here is some words of wisdom for not just GD but life. Actions speak louder than words, so go to work, do your best and let everyone else brag on you!
9/27/2017 9:44 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.