Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

I literally couldn't throw it all season and the coach before me can testify. The QB situation I was dealt with was bad. How does me taking Dayton start anything? I wanted that team for my own enjoyment not to prove anything. You keep telling me to prove myself when I just pulled in the #1 recruiting class in my first cycle. You keep saying let other brag about you when they do. Ask Pete. You can shut it about this season, you want to talk about Dayton having their worst season in 10-11 season when I had 19 freshmen and a SO QB with no strength. But you don't want to mention I'm the first in Dayton history to have the #1 class? lol I'll be fine for years to come and win championship with players I recruited. Literally go back and look at what I was saying, I was ask tons of questions from coaches and giving my own thoughts about approaches. I've taken rebuilds time and time again in Leahy. Why don't you do your research? I specifically joined Wilkinson to climb up the ranks as fast as possible. I'm taking two different approaches in 2 different worlds. Here's my advice: Hook em!
9/27/2017 3:26 PM
New day and new Maze
9/27/2017 8:28 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 9/27/2017 3:26:00 PM (view original):
I literally couldn't throw it all season and the coach before me can testify. The QB situation I was dealt with was bad. How does me taking Dayton start anything? I wanted that team for my own enjoyment not to prove anything. You keep telling me to prove myself when I just pulled in the #1 recruiting class in my first cycle. You keep saying let other brag about you when they do. Ask Pete. You can shut it about this season, you want to talk about Dayton having their worst season in 10-11 season when I had 19 freshmen and a SO QB with no strength. But you don't want to mention I'm the first in Dayton history to have the #1 class? lol I'll be fine for years to come and win championship with players I recruited. Literally go back and look at what I was saying, I was ask tons of questions from coaches and giving my own thoughts about approaches. I've taken rebuilds time and time again in Leahy. Why don't you do your research? I specifically joined Wilkinson to climb up the ranks as fast as possible. I'm taking two different approaches in 2 different worlds. Here's my advice: Hook em!
WTF... why did this season turn into a S%&$ talking fest? Get this crap off of the forums gents... I DO NOT want another forum fiasco and I am sure I speak for a vast majority of users on here when I say that.
9/27/2017 9:52 PM
Seems like there is some tension in this thread.

Take a deep breath, visualize happiness, smell the world around you, and let all your cares fade away....

Smile, gents. It is a beautiful day and all of you are great people.

Namaste.

Dalai

9/28/2017 8:57 AM
I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And, gosh darnit, people like me.
9/28/2017 1:21 PM
+1 GT for a political reference, an SNL reference and a thread reference all rolked up into one.
9/28/2017 8:11 PM
Check out my recent interview, something to tide you over while we wait for the job change period. http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2017/09/28/Jabbering-JAG-1358-The-Champ-Speaks
9/28/2017 8:39 PM
Wow - looks at this stuff you guys have now. This will be fun
9/29/2017 11:25 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.