Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Posted by columbusbuck on 9/3/2017 10:06:00 PM (view original):
I must be blind. I don't see the 1-AA stuff.
Here you go with 1-AA stuff

At the half

Alabama A&M 24
Dequense 6
9/24/2017 10:21 AM
My predictions for who will make the final 4 are up. Went 7-1 predicting today's games. http://challonge.com/wilk135
9/24/2017 2:41 PM
90% of you are some of the worst, scuzziest people I have ever had the misfortune of coming across.

And I've been on Facebook for 10 years.

Worthless pos...
9/24/2017 9:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 9/25/2017 3:17:00 AM (view original):
I understand your frustration. It's why I don't help anymore with content. Like how truedevil banned me from the wilkinson chat group. But I swear If WIS doesn't ban you for that post I'm going to scream for justice. A post like that from me would ban me into oblivion.
Agreed. Pyt100 is actually pretty funny if you ask me. But i will be reporting columbusbuck for his distasteful comments.
9/25/2017 8:09 AM (edited)
Woke up to the funniest temper tantrum ever today. Made me literally laugh out loud. What made it even better was it came from the same person who complimented me earlier this month!
columbusbuck
To:
truedevil33
Received:
9/24/2017 9:55:00 PM
Subject:
RE: Your show

Well, then... allow me to be blatantly honest with you since terrible behavior is condoned by yours truly:

YOU SUCK on the Youtube.
No one wants to see you fat ugly suffering face.
And God help anyone who hears you singiing.

-----Original Message-----
To: truedevil33
Sent: 9/11/2017 5:07:00 PM
Subject: Your show

TD,

I respect your decision not to have a show last night because CJSweat had one. However, just so you know, I don't care for CJ's show and don't listen to it (too much stuff not about GD). So, if you do a show it's not like you're overloading on the content or anything. For a few of us (more than just me based on the post ratings I see someone always giving CJ), it'll be the only thing we hear so far this season.

Columbusbuck
9/25/2017 10:10 AM
I think you lower yourself down to his level when you splat his direct message all over the forums. I'm not a fan of how he channels all of this but we all know how I feel about you. Come back to the FCS, please.
9/25/2017 6:20 PM
New day and a new Maze
9/25/2017 6:55 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 9/25/2017 10:10:00 AM (view original):
Woke up to the funniest temper tantrum ever today. Made me literally laugh out loud. What made it even better was it came from the same person who complimented me earlier this month!
columbusbuck
To:
truedevil33
Received:
Subject:

Well, then... allow me to be blatantly honest with you since terrible behavior is condoned by yours truly:

YOU SUCK on the Youtube.

TD,

I respect your decision not to have a show last night because CJSweat had one. However, just so you know, I don't care for CJ's show and don't listen to it (too much stuff not about GD). So, if you do a show it's not like you're overloading on the content or anything. For a few of us (more than just me based on the post ratings I see someone always giving CJ), it'll be the only thing we hear so far this season.

Columbusbuck
truedevil

I actually watched a show and thought it was very good. Think I may have to join Wilkinson
9/25/2017 7:26 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 9/25/2017 6:20:00 PM (view original):
I think you lower yourself down to his level when you splat his direct message all over the forums. I'm not a fan of how he channels all of this but we all know how I feel about you. Come back to the FCS, please.
You are aren't worth my time. Beating you isn't fun enough.
9/25/2017 9:32 PM
Posted by pyt100 on 9/25/2017 7:26:00 PM (view original):
columbusbuck
To:
truedevil33
Received:
Subject:

YOU SUCK on the Youtube.

TD,

Columbusbuck
truedevil

I actually watched a show and thought it was very good. Think I may have to join Wilkinson
Thanks PYT. If you are going to post in the forums come play against us. At least give everyone a chance to pay you back for trolling lol. Or beat them and talk more ****. Either way join up.
9/25/2017 9:35 PM
Don't listen to truedevil he will just run away once you get to his level. After I'm done with Dayton one day I will follow you around and play you every season, every recruiting territory, everything since you banned me.

Huskerfan I really like your analytical posts. It brings a different dynamic.
9/25/2017 11:21 PM
Posted by pyt100 on 9/25/2017 7:26:00 PM (view original):
columbusbuck
To:
truedevil33
Received:
Subject:

YOU SUCK on the Youtube.

TD,

Columbusbuck
truedevil

I thought it was a good show too. Don't listen to those comments made by Columbusbuck, apparently Columbusbuck took bullying lessons from Jersey Shore.
9/26/2017 7:37 AM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 9/25/2017 11:21:00 PM (view original):
Don't listen to truedevil he will just run away once you get to his level. After I'm done with Dayton one day I will follow you around and play you every season, every recruiting territory, everything since you banned me.

Huskerfan I really like your analytical posts. It brings a different dynamic.
Do whatever you want but you are literally the only person who think I ran away lol. I said during the entire job change period (on my **** too) that the only job I would move for was Houston. Guess what. Houston opened up and I took it. Your welcome to do whatever you want conference usa has plenty of openings for you to follow me around.
9/26/2017 8:18 AM
You're all funny.

I find it hilarious that the high horse Columbusbuck...btw that TD gave credit to on many shows. Gets proven as the true troll.

You can't make this BS up. Prime example of the state of this country. In shambles, enjoy the war we'll be in soon!!!
9/26/2017 8:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Wilkinson Central 135 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.