Every Team and Every Division Topic

I thought I saw there was going to be a review of every team/division but I can't find that anymore....did it happen or is it still coming?
8/28/2017 9:24 PM
check the pinned topic that shows the content that we graciously receive here in Wilky.
8/29/2017 12:16 AM
I'm still not finding that reference to the D2 stuff.....even if its not posted yet...I still can't find the post that mentioned it.

Anyone? Anyone?
9/9/2017 11:25 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 9/9/2017 11:25:00 AM (view original):
I'm still not finding that reference to the D2 stuff.....even if its not posted yet...I still can't find the post that mentioned it.

Anyone? Anyone?
I asked the same question last weekend.

Looks like Husker (1-A) and JAG (1-AA) are the only ones doing written stuff in-season right now and their focus seems to be on the upper divisions.
They are always saying anyone is free to write anything and contribute though.
9/9/2017 3:40 PM
Lyonzfan used to do D2 stuff but it looks like he has been busy with life. It can be hard to keep up with providing additional content especially since nobody is paid to do it. Best option is to provide your own reviews.
9/9/2017 8:18 PM
Every Team and Every Division Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.