TD Show Production Meeting Topic

I will be doing a show Thursday (and probably Friday). Please let me know what you would like to discuss and want to see. You are all producers. Lets put on a great show!
8/29/2017 4:33 PM
Who is on the hot seat?
Who wins the CCs?
Who crushes the recruiting trail?
Expectations for the coaches at new schools?
8/29/2017 7:51 PM
Coaches who left in a lurch?
8/29/2017 8:16 PM
I would love to hear more discussion about the internal hierarchy of political organizations. This is a rather expansive topic that cannot be addressed properly in a short time frame. So, you'll need to use the entire Thursday podcast.
8/29/2017 9:11 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 8/29/2017 9:11:00 PM (view original):
I would love to hear more discussion about the internal hierarchy of political organizations. This is a rather expansive topic that cannot be addressed properly in a short time frame. So, you'll need to use the entire Thursday podcast.
cj has now been let go from the production staff
8/29/2017 9:26 PM
How about these topics:

1. The mindset a coach goes through during the job change period. Personally, I've got one foot out the door every season, as the always grass seems greener on the other side. It's especially true after a disappointing season.
2. New ownership - It seems like the game is playing well right now. While I think there are some opportunities like adding playoffs in D1, I'm not certain I want too many changes, especially the game engine.
3. How much credit does Nitros get for the two TSU NC's? I think most of us probably would agree that if Nitros had stayed, he probably would have kept the streak alive.
4. If NotAwags isn't Awags, who is this guy?
8/29/2017 9:54 PM
1. Your early favorite(s) for the title for the divisions.
2. Your dark horse team(s) who could make the title game for the divisions if the cards were dealt right.
3. Conferences who were winners and losers during the job change period
8/29/2017 11:52 PM
Your personal top 25
8/30/2017 12:59 AM
Bravo. That was nicely done.
8/30/2017 9:09 AM
Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.
8/30/2017 12:29 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 8/30/2017 12:29:00 PM (view original):
Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.
Love that scene. Absolutely incredible.

TD:
  • How do you feel about Jon Snow sleeping with his aunt?
  • Now that the wall is down, can the North + Targaryen's actually win the war?
  • Is Bran the Night King?
8/31/2017 1:00 PM
Posted by orangepace on 8/31/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):

TD:
The GOT stuff will covered.
8/31/2017 1:42 PM
Will the three eyed raven neutralize the wight dragon?
8/31/2017 3:47 PM
Posted by orangepace on 8/31/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):

TD:
What?

What happened? I blacked out.
8/31/2017 4:17 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 8/30/2017 12:59:00 AM (view original):
Your personal top 25
how 'bout the top 40
8/31/2017 6:48 PM
12 Next ▸
TD Show Production Meeting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.