Diamond in the rough Topic

I hope SportsHub takes a close look at FC Dynasty Soccer. They have a real diamond in the rough here that could be the backbone behind WIS if they properly market this game. I know it's currently FREE and with some TLC and attention it would obviously not be free but there is a huge GLOBAL market that would be drawn to this game. It needs some changes (2 games a day would be great) and a larger (rehauled) transfer piece.

With FOX leading the charge for TV Soccer games it's a shame they did nothing with this game. My suggestion to SportsHub would be to contact 3-4 of the major English Soccer Magazines along with the top Soccer Websites 9-10 in the world. Have 1st season starting at $2.99 OR FREE with Promo code advertised in Magazine or Website. Eventually, make it a 10-Season for $25. 50-Season for $100. But run 2-games a day, enhance the transfer piece, and include more than 3 countries per Soccer World.

This is my suggestion - narrow it down to 3 Soccer World's (Pele, Maradona, Ferguson) with each world having 3 tiers. Top 3 teams are promoted, bottom 3 are relegated unless on the bottom tier. Remove ability to name team. Since managers should be able to apply to new teams like in Hoops Dynasty. Money is divided by the division with Top Teams receiving a chance to play in the Champions League (or something like it) and would earn additional money from this.

This game would be the bomb. If I'm forgetting something please help. I think this could be a lot of fun and could be their best game yet. Not to mention, the market for SOCCER is much much bigger than any other sport in the world.
8/29/2017 4:54 PM
Or if there is no love for soccer maybe they could sell the rights of FC Dynasty to SEGA and who could do something in conjuncture with their Football Manager game.
8/29/2017 5:02 PM
I agree with a lot of what you say, although I would do the world realignment differently. I would like to see each world be a single country Then, there could be a Champions League/Europa for the top teams in each First Division, such as in real life. SIM Baseball does something like that with TOC. The promotion/relegation would be unique to WIS games. I really enjoy FC Dynasty. A few updates could make this game worth paying for.
9/18/2017 12:30 AM
Diamond in the rough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.