Will WE reset at the beginning of the season? Topic

This might be a silly question but I have a freshman who wouldn't take a redshirt so I benched him all year then redshirted him after the NT. His WE went down to three and I kept it and didn't think twice til today. Will it reset at the beginning of the season? He will never reach his potential at WE 3 so there's will be much of point to keeping him..

8/29/2017 7:43 PM
If you keep the redshirt his WE will not reset to 58. He will either enter next year with a WE of 3 or he will transfer (not sure about the timing for angry players transferring).
8/29/2017 8:43 PM
A red-shirted player shouldn't ever transfer. The WE will stay at 3 if you don't take the R/S off.
8/30/2017 8:20 AM
could be too late to remove it - where are you on the world schedule?
8/30/2017 8:26 AM
Yah this is during RS2, so his redshirt is permanent since I am not able to remove it anymore. I rescinded his scholly. His ATH and DEF needed to reach their potentials before he would have been playable.
8/30/2017 1:46 PM
Will WE reset at the beginning of the season? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.