Labor Day Special Issue Topic

Hey all, I've been away from posting content due to some RL issues. I wanted to get it going as we move into the normal playoff's, so I decided to do a special issue for Labor Day.

First, the fonts are screwed up somehow so I apologies, I'm too tired to mess with it. This issue reviews recruiting recap, current top 10 tens, every conference and every team. It's a pretty big piece and while I would of liked to move into more parts, I tried to touch on everyone's team.

I hope everyone has a very safe holiday and those suffering hardship from the recent flooding, receive blessings and safety.

Labor Day Issue

9/4/2017 3:01 AM
Akua, it's really awesome you putting the time into those write ups. It adds a whole other dimension to the game. Never expected to find such a thing with playing a game like this. Thank you.

p.s. one minor point of correction in your Bloomsburg summary: elsewhere I coach East Stroudsburg.
9/4/2017 8:02 AM
Wow! I can't imagine how many hours that took to write that. All season long, no doubt!
9/4/2017 12:47 PM
Great Great stuff akua! Thank You!
9/4/2017 3:37 PM
Wow GREAT read akua.
It is always good to read what someone else thinks about your team especially in such an honest and constructive way.
This can only swell the ranks of Rockne D-II even more.
Keep up the good work and thanks again.
9/5/2017 2:07 AM
Great read akua, really appreciate the effort to write this up!
9/5/2017 2:12 PM
Bravo sir!! I love this and commend you for your detailed analysis of all the teams.
9/5/2017 3:47 PM
Hats off to Akua29, the man has talent!
9/6/2017 9:41 PM
Labor Day Special Issue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.