How good is this team? Topic

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx?tid=52582

What can I improve on in recruiting? Only have 4 O-Linemen. WHat else.
9/4/2017 6:40 PM
OL, DL, QB with high IQ and work ethic.
9/4/2017 7:00 PM
Why IQ and work ethic? For the future?
9/4/2017 7:04 PM
WE helps players grow their attributes faster. Form IQ helps the qb to eliminate interceptions on offense. Not sure what the hell it does on defense
9/4/2017 7:41 PM
So current IQ and WE are more important than current ratings? How will my team shape up this year?
9/4/2017 7:49 PM
No, current ratings and good game planning are what matters for games now. Work ethic and potential help determine how the players will develop for the future.

A high GPA will help develop the formation IQ faster. But in Division 3, I would only consider this for QBs. A good formation IQ and Game Instinct will help your QB avoid throwing interceptions. And speaking of QBs, you definitely need to recruit one. Find a good QB and redshirt him. He will be one of the big keys for your team's future.
9/4/2017 8:26 PM
Thanks for the help. I'm interested, how good do you think my team will be this year?
9/4/2017 8:44 PM
Pretty damn good. Dont think you will win NC but definitely in the playoffs.
9/5/2017 4:23 AM
If I were you, I would get another K. The one you inherited is absolutely horrendous.
9/5/2017 3:10 PM
How good is this team? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.