Stagg - Recruiting Issue Topic

Hey, I'm going into my 2nd year with Sewanee in Stagg. Recruiting is scheduled to start Sept. 6th at 12:01PM.... but I just refreshed my list of recruits, and most of them are already "Considering Others." How is this possible if recruiting hasn't started yet? I don't remember recruits being able to be Red, Yellow or Green until the end of the first 24 hour cycle?

I'm a bit concerned because it seems like I'm totally behind the 8-ball on recruiting
9/6/2017 1:30 AM
This is normal just prior to recruiting starting.
9/6/2017 3:49 AM
It's normal in my experience.
9/6/2017 7:59 AM
99% of the considering others will be Sim teams and it's always been like that as soon as the day of recruiting rolls around.
9/6/2017 8:11 AM
It's normal and a TOTAL JOY every recruiting cycle. Get ready to spend copious amounts of money knocking off computer controlled teams.
9/6/2017 8:26 AM
Well damn. I'm in need of a QB and there is literally 1 in the whole country that is halfway decent and undecided.....
9/6/2017 11:45 AM
What's the best way to flip players from red to green.... I know I have to drive off SIMs early, but which recruiting tools are the most effective in doing so?
9/6/2017 11:52 AM
Send AC scouts, the ones that come back with good potential for growth, send them Campus visits and see which ones accept them. The ones that accept the CV's...keep pouring money into them until they start considering you.
9/6/2017 12:14 PM
Just to add to what jayhawk said, I would pick 3 or 4 QBs that you like within your 360, and send an AC scout to those. Then read the scouting reports and pick one that shows good potential, and that another human coach is not already going after. Then offer a campus visit and maybe throw in some phone calls and letters. He will most likely come back yellow, but that might turn him green right away. If he's yellow, then continue to offer a campus visit on each recruiting cycle. I wouldn't offer campus visits to more than one QB, because that will eat up your cash pretty quickly.
9/6/2017 12:48 PM
Got it, thanks guys. Really appreciate the help. I'm excited about the rest of my class, just need to snag a QB
9/6/2017 1:33 PM
Just to be rebelious , go after the Worst qb you can find. That will teach them !
9/6/2017 3:36 PM
And once you win a lot, build a good history, and increase your recruiting vision then you will typically see many more undecided recruits. Some worlds more or less than others but definitely more than you are likely seeing now in Stagg. Good luck.
9/8/2017 1:03 AM
Stagg - Recruiting Issue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.