You will NOT be banned Topic

KASPERSKI
10/6/2017 12:17 AM
I love how people say dems stereotype but basically all of all3s posts are something about how all liberals are bad.
10/6/2017 11:02 AM
I love how people say dems stereotype but basically all of all3s posts are something about how all liberals are bad.
10/6/2017 11:02 AM
Posted by tangplay on 10/6/2017 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Using my definition of Liberal, yes, I think all Liberals have crazy political ideas. That doesn't make them bad people - just currently misguided.
I believe people who aren't nearly as extreme, who base things on actual facts, and who are willing to have a rational conversation are not Liberals.
You may now resume your attempted stereotyping and labeling of me.
10/6/2017 11:53 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/6/2017 11:53:00 AM (view original):
Using my definition of Liberal, yes, I think all Liberals have crazy political ideas. That doesn't make them bad people - just currently misguided.
I believe people who aren't nearly as extreme, who base things on actual facts, and who are willing to have a rational conversation are not Liberals.
When did I label you.
10/6/2017 12:19 PM
as far as I can tell, your definition of liberal is anyone who doesn't agree with you.
10/6/2017 12:35 PM
Not really sure where to state these observations......... I'll try here.

I heard this 1st part on the news this AM. It's a bit of info for those folks who claim passing gun control laws is just a total waste of time and a disservice to legal gun-owners because criminals don't heed laws and therefore the only folks with guns will be criminals who will just possess an illegal gun and won't give a flying squirrel-nut about the gun control law.

One little fact. The Thompson machine gun (commonly referred to as a Tommy-Gun) used to be legal. Al Capone, Bonnie and Clyde, Etc......... The cops were (literally) out-gunned. So, Congress acted and passed a GUN CONTROL law. It mandates quite severely WHO gets to possess Tommy-guns (and other AUTOMATIC weaponry). No new automatic weapons could be manufactured and sold in the U.S. SINCE THAT LAW WENT INTO EFFECT NOT ONE MACHINE GUN HAS BEEN USED IN THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME. Still claim gun control laws don't work???

My 2nd item. Anyone care to speculate on the political persuasion of the Vegas shooter?? Let's see. He was rich, old, white, had LOTS of guns and ammo, lots of free time, "liked his women", (enter you own additional characteristics)...............

My only question is why did he pick a Country music fest. Them folks appear to be his own kind.........
You'd a thunk he'd a chosen some rap fest somewhere............
10/6/2017 12:59 PM
He cased a rap concert first, couldn't get the right room overlooking it apparently.
10/6/2017 2:51 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/6/2017 12:35:00 PM (view original):
as far as I can tell, your definition of liberal is anyone who doesn't agree with you.
You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it may be.
10/6/2017 4:01 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/6/2017 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/6/2017 12:35:00 PM (view original):
You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it may be.
Hmm... Tell that to Budweiser then.
10/6/2017 4:10 PM
dude, opinions can't be wrong. They're opinions.
10/6/2017 5:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by sjpoker on 10/8/2017 10:37:00 PM (view original):
Whatever happened to dino?
Over in his thread.
10/9/2017 9:10 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/6/2017 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Wow, you're desperate enough to go full-out b_l? We already had this discussion.
10/9/2017 9:27 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/9/2017 9:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/6/2017 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Wow, you're desperate enough to go full-out b_l? We already had this discussion.
So opinions are always wrong? Orrr
10/9/2017 10:07 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
You will NOT be banned Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.