You will NOT be banned Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tangplay on 10/9/2017 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/9/2017 9:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/6/2017 5:00:00 PM (view original):
dude, opinions can't be wrong. They're opinions.
Wow, you're desperate enough to go full-out b_l? We already had this discussion.
So opinions are always wrong? Orrr
Or . . you have reading comprehension problems.
Perhaps your time would be better spent taking some on-line classes than reading Liberal conspiracy lies.
10/9/2017 11:49 AM
Wow, you're desperate enough to go full-out b_l? We already had this discussion.
we all know you think opinions can be wrong. For instance, any opinion that does not match yours is wrong as far as you're concerned, right?
10/9/2017 12:43 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/9/2017 12:43:00 PM (view original):
we all know you think opinions can be wrong. For instance, any opinion that does not match yours is wrong as far as you're concerned, right?
So, are you and tang dating now, or just "friends"? It's "cute" how you answer for each other.
I'm not Mike or b_l, and am not having the same exchange over and over again.
In my opinion that would be a waste of time, yet you seem to think THAT opinion is wrong You also seem to think my opinion that you are dumb for not being able to understand peacefully protesting and peacefully protesting while disrespecting the Country is wrong.
10/9/2017 2:08 PM (edited)
lol
10/9/2017 6:45 PM
so i can kneel

TY USA for the right to exercise my joints
10/9/2017 7:27 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/9/2017 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jmcraven74 on 10/9/2017 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/9/2017 5:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/9/2017 2:08:00 PM (view original):
So, are you and tang dating now, or just "friends"? It's "cute" how you answer for each other.
In my opinion that would be a waste of time, yet you seem to think THAT opinion is wrong You also seem to think my opinion that you are dumb for not being able to understand peacefully protesting and peacefully protesting while disrespecting the Country is wrong.
Again, show me where kneeling is disrespecting the country.
Show me where it's not.
OK. People kneeling are using their right to peacefully protest, which is exactly why this country is great. The national anthem and flag isn't really something that 'represents' anything in my opinion. It is a manufactured way to generate patriotism. What RC is trying to say is saying that we should all honor the flag leads to fascism. In my opinion the right to do what Kaepernick did and others will do and forcing them not to is one of the main differences between fascism and the United States. It is why this country is so great.
There is nothing legally wrong with kneeling during the anthem. It has become an accepted norm of decency that you rise and remove your hat during its playing in honor of people like RCBracco that risk their life for this country. When you kneel, you are disrespecting all of the people and their families that gave their life, so that you can protest. This is how it's disrespectful. You are not disrespecting the flag when you kneel. The flag is nothing more than a symbolic, innate object. You are disrespecting the public servants that gave their lives. Protesting is fine, but it can be done in a manner that is respectful of those mentioned above. Having the right to do something doesn't make it right.
10/9/2017 10:04 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/9/2017 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 10/9/2017 10:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/9/2017 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jmcraven74 on 10/9/2017 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/9/2017 5:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/9/2017 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Again, show me where kneeling is disrespecting the country.
Show me where it's not.
OK. People kneeling are using their right to peacefully protest, which is exactly why this country is great. The national anthem and flag isn't really something that 'represents' anything in my opinion. It is a manufactured way to generate patriotism. What RC is trying to say is saying that we should all honor the flag leads to fascism. In my opinion the right to do what Kaepernick did and others will do and forcing them not to is one of the main differences between fascism and the United States. It is why this country is so great.
There is nothing legally wrong with kneeling during the anthem. It has become an accepted norm of decency that you rise and remove your hat during its playing in honor of people like RCBracco that risk their life for this country. When you kneel, you are disrespecting all of the people and their families that gave their life, so that you can protest. This is how it's disrespectful. You are not disrespecting the flag when you kneel. The flag is nothing more than a symbolic, innate object. You are disrespecting the public servants that gave their lives. Protesting is fine, but it can be done in a manner that is respectful of those mentioned above. Having the right to do something doesn't make it right.
But think about why we do that? It is a mindless tradition. Kneeling during the anthem doesn't have to be about the troops. Agree with it or not, we have to defend their right to do it. I have said multiple times that I dont agree with kneeling during the anthem. However I will fight for their right to do it, just like our soldiers.
It is not a mindless tradition. See my post above. It explains what our flag stands for. Once again, just because you have the right doesn't make it right.
10/10/2017 8:33 AM
i enjoy the pageantry

its like a parade when the cowgirls trot and the trombones slide

its like a big ol PLAYBALL

its got something to do with my country but not much

you want to serve somebody serve somebody

don't come here talking to me about about who i gotta serve on game day play day day off day sweet sweet beer day. that's what sundays are for

which is why i get why the people who hate the kneelers hate the kneelers
10/10/2017 11:08 AM
but quit shooting unarmed drivers in the face and torso because you have a license to kill and are afraid and that's how they trained you

that is some weak weak sauce
10/10/2017 11:17 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
You will NOT be banned Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.