Spots available in Harold Reynolds Topic

The former Charlotte franchise (Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports) has a number of recent high draft picks and the #3 pick overall in this upcoming draft. Their best player are all young and they have no contracts above the minimum. A tailor-made rebuild.

The former Atlanta franchise (Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports) has won 8 of the last 9 division titles including 3 recent WS wins. The are a favorite to make the playoffs again. Want to win the WS this season or next? This is your team.

The former Albuquerque franchise (Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports) is the Diet Coke version of the franchise above with perhaps even more ML talent.

The franchise I would take is the former Tacoma franchise (Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports) . while the history isn't as strong as the two above all of the talent is young. I believe this team was the youngest team to make the playoffs last year.

Personally I wouldn't touch the Louisville franchise (Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports) with a 10 foot poll, but a lot of people like starting with the #1 overall pick.

The former OKC franchise has been kind of in the middle, but good owners have been running them so there is probably a decent farm system to go with ok ML talent. Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

The former Portland franchise will be the last one I fill. It's bad but not terrible, has a few older expensive players, and is sort of average. If you want a true rebuild this is it.

9/9/2017 11:17 AM
Are the links broken? They are either posting to a team not even in my world or not working at all.
9/9/2017 11:18 AM
Spots available in Harold Reynolds Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.