I'm getting ready to start my second and should've asked this question last year but oh well. As far as depth charts go, is it better to start a QB with a 50 QB rating and a TOT attribute of 435 over a guy with a 45 QB rating and a TOT attribute of 475? I'm confused as to which category is better for depth chart purposes, the QB rating for the position or the TOT attribute number for the position. I would assume the QB rating is what you should go by but I'm not sure.
9/9/2017 12:59 PM
Don't pay attention to the TOT. Start the one with the higher QB rating.
9/9/2017 1:10 PM
Thanks
9/9/2017 1:11 PM
Same type of question but in regards to recruiting...what is the better rating to guage a recruit by the Total rating or Role rating? Again I'm new and don't know which is the more accurate rating when determining which recruit to go after.
9/9/2017 2:11 PM
Always go by positional or role ratings, total ratings are really not that important in this game.
9/9/2017 2:36 PM
Jackson, the reason you ignore total ratings is because a QB for example might have 35 ELU and the other QB has 10 ELU. One might have 60 STA and the other might have 30 STA. So, there is 55 point difference but if the QB with the lower Total rating has better GI, Tech, STR, etc then he is the no brainer recruit you want to go after.
9/9/2017 11:07 PM
For QBs, you should also factor Formation IQ a decent amount into your decision.
9/10/2017 11:16 AM
Total Rating is totally USELESS. Ignore it completely in all situations. Look at the specific attributes you are interested in for each position/player.
9/17/2017 8:26 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.