Hey Ohio St Fans lets hear excuses Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
you and what O Line
9/10/2017 1:06 AM
Losers always complain about "officiating"

Winners don't need excuses
9/10/2017 5:02 AM
As a Buckeye fan thought we would win by at least 21 and disappointed with the loss. Oklahoma seemed like they were on a mission and made the plays when they had to.
9/10/2017 9:23 AM
I'very been making excuses for JT for 2 years. I think we need to make the QB change, but Urban won't. Hopefully he finds something else that will work because I don't want to lose to Michigan this year.
9/10/2017 9:28 AM
Posted by jjohn45 on 9/10/2017 9:23:00 AM (view original):
As a Buckeye fan thought we would win by at least 21 and disappointed with the loss. Oklahoma seemed like they were on a mission and made the plays when they had to.
OU played very good and OSU not being able to effectively get the vertical passing game going hurt. We will see if OU has changed and isn't the Sooners of old and won't choke in a conference game. I was shocked a bit by the final.
9/10/2017 10:22 AM
Buckeye Receivers need to get separation or JT will continue to struggle... DB's have to learn to look for the ball. They are face guarding leading to catches and penalties. There were at least 2 plays that should have been interceptions if they use better technique. Time will tell if the staff can coach them up enough to win out and get into the final four. Baker Mayfield looks to have the Highest GI and Tech of any QB I have seen in a while
9/10/2017 12:55 PM
OU fan here. I really like JT Barrett but he seems to have lost something. His running isn't as quick since his injury....seems to have lost confidence too. I think Ohio State is a great team and well coached but they will be hamstrung by the limitations of JT Barrett's arm. I'm not sure why Kevin Wilson went away from the zone read. I know it wasn't working consistently but seems like that was the only play they made yards on. And JT is definitely comfortable with that play.

I fully understand why opponents hate Baker Mayfield. But, when he's on your side, you love him. He, along with Lincoln Riley, have brought back the swagger back to Norman. Football is a game that depends on attitude. I know you guys are tired of Baker Mayfield playing the disrespect card but if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The flag planting was a little too much for me. Reminded me of the Canes in the 80s. But, I like the on field confidence aspect OU has now.
9/10/2017 1:14 PM
Who got red lined?
9/10/2017 1:14 PM
Another thing about BM...people keep doubting his NFL potential (and GM's will too). But just because he's short, doesn't mean he doesn't have a CANNON. Dude can sling it deep with power and touch. He also quietly broke the NCAA record for passing efficiency last season (previously held by Russell Wilson). NFL comparisons to me are Russell Wilson, a little Brett Favre, and Brees. Unlikely he reaches the success of those careers bc they are all timers...just talking playing styles
9/10/2017 1:17 PM
Posted by jjohn45 on 9/10/2017 1:14:00 PM (view original):
Who got red lined?
Me.
9/10/2017 1:22 PM
Posted by pyt100 on 9/9/2017 11:32:00 PM (view original):
The weak Big 12 comes into Columbus and destroys the mighty Bucks OU 31-Ohio St.16 please shed all your tears here.
Expected a reported post to be way worse then this...But then again, people get put on blast for making comments on their own team so...Thin skin circle. Makes sense I guess. Carry on.
9/10/2017 3:04 PM (edited)
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/10/2017 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Who got red lined?
Me.
Come on buck, stop and count to 100 then make an intelligent post, We all have faith in you that you can keep calm on the boards.
9/10/2017 4:45 PM
Who got red lined?
heh

no

it was columbusbuck, possibly in a ohio state of mind, who said "i shall block your words"

then someone else said "you and what O LIne"

wonder who that coulda been
9/10/2017 10:39 PM
OSU got dominated the entire game. Congrats on splitting a home and home series!
9/11/2017 9:59 AM
12 Next ▸
Hey Ohio St Fans lets hear excuses Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.