finding previous teams youve had. Topic

hey guys, just a quick question. ive not played in about 5 months and i was trying to find my previous team and league i was in. is there a way i can see that or atleast see the team i had drafted before the league ended? thanks!
9/11/2017 2:32 AM
I'm not sure, but if it was an open league I think the answer is no.

If it was a theme league, and the theme is still around and the commish has set up the league to link to past seasons, then you could either join again and look at those past seasons, or send a sitemail to the commish and ask him to copy and paste your lineup from that past season.

I wish WIS would make it easier for us to look at old teams. (I know there's a way involving downloading zipper files and decompression disks and whatnot, but some of us aren't Russian hackers and will never suss it out.)
9/11/2017 10:29 AM
ah okay it was a open league. thank you for the response!
9/11/2017 5:20 PM
finding previous teams youve had. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.