OFFENSIVE OUTBURST Topic

Recently SimLamp has tried leagues hoping to beat some of the WIS Records. This league will be another attempt.

You will have 180M and clones will be allowed. There will be AAA, but I'm working out details.
Pitchers must have an ERA of 4 or higher, a BB/9 of 4.00 or higher, a .350 or higher OAV and HR 1.5 or higher. You may not spend over 5M on pitching. I plan on Andrew Miller for my closer... the 2010 version with the .372 OAV and 1.65 HR
To encourage stolen bases each team must draft a $200,000 catcher, but never use them. Your catcher must be playing out of place.
I noticed in SimLamp's efforts that a player like Nap Lajoie, 1901 played out of position still makes an outlandish number of + plays. Therefore no player may have an A+.A or A- in their ratings. To help out in the effort I plan on using 1932 Jimmie Foxx at 3B where he's a D.
Ballparks must have a Factor over 1.10.
9/11/2017 6:35 PM
not to be negative but need max cap for hitters and the 6 worst pitchers available to get close to the records
9/12/2017 12:21 PM
THANKS clk0619.. We just tried the "worst 6: and got nowhere. I'll rethink this as far as $$.
9/15/2017 8:31 AM
OFFENSIVE OUTBURST Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.