What would you do with my offense? Topic

After running a pretty balanced system in Year 1, am looking at changing things up. I'm with Sewanee in the Stagg Division, my QB is a 38, RBs are 53, 49, 42, and 40, my WRs are 56, 56, and 45, and OL are better run blockers than pass blockers. Obviously I have some great WRs for D3, I think.... but my QB is below average. What would you do with this offense?
9/15/2017 5:20 PM
I would use Trips as my only formation and use a heavy rush offense (you are in luck because you have high Trips formation IQ).

Trips Heavy Run does very well in D3. I've won NCs with average offenses just feeding the ball to a RB in Trips.
9/15/2017 6:21 PM
Posted by blitziscomin on 9/15/2017 6:21:00 PM (view original):
I would use Trips as my only formation and use a heavy rush offense (you are in luck because you have high Trips formation IQ).

Trips Heavy Run does very well in D3. I've won NCs with average offenses just feeding the ball to a RB in Trips.
I started a new thread on this, but figured I'd also ask here, what should I do about RB stamina with a Rush heavy offense? Should I lower my #1 RBs stamina WAY down and try to ride him for like 40 carries?
9/15/2017 6:56 PM
Other people do it. Jut try it and find out. From looking at your running backs, your #1 at only 70 or 80% is still better than your next guy.
9/15/2017 11:48 PM
What would you do with my offense? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.