Recruit Pool Turnover Topic

In the season at the D3 level there is not much to do, so I was planning on getting a jumpstart on recruiting. I'm curious when the recruit pool turns over and I can start looking over players to add to my recruiting board? Furthermore, are more recruits generated as the season progresses.

Lastly, I have gotten some emails about recruiting specific guys and recommendations. Do y'all ignore those emails or is there a reason I'm getting them?
9/17/2017 11:20 PM
The recruit pool has turned over. There are no additional recruits generated as the season progresses. The emails from your "helpful" Asst. Coach don't mean anything. Feel free to set up your recruit board.
9/18/2017 12:13 AM
Just be cautious that if you start looking at recruits during the season, when it changes over you could lose or gain recruits depending on how much your vision changes. I would wait until after the current season rolls over to the new one.
9/18/2017 9:12 AM
Posted by waregl72 on 9/18/2017 9:13:00 AM (view original):
Just be cautious that if you start looking at recruits during the season, when it changes over you could lose or gain recruits depending on how much your vision changes. I would wait until after the current season rolls over to the new one.
Agreed. If you have "maxed" vision and will maintain, then there is no change.
9/18/2017 10:41 AM
There is nothing sadder than realizing your vision is dropping especially when you lose out on some top tier recruits after coming short of prior seasons results
9/18/2017 12:55 PM
Posted by waregl72 on 9/18/2017 9:13:00 AM (view original):
I certainly hope my vision will go up after this season, because the pool of QBs is TERRIBLE
9/18/2017 1:35 PM
Recruit Pool Turnover Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.