My best player is around 86% fatigue with around 25 games to go. If I sit him on the bench and use as a late game defensive sub or pinch hitter late in games, will this increase his fatigue? Or do I actually have to "rest" him in the rest section? It's coming down to the wire and sucks he's in this situation. He's carried this team.
9/18/2017 1:04 PM
He'll recover faster as a late game replacement or PH than he would as a full time player, but complete rest will see him recover fastest.

I the future, you should try to throttle his usage throughout the season to prevent him from getting down that low down the stretch.
9/18/2017 1:18 PM
Ok thanks
9/18/2017 1:38 PM
Is there any recommend low threshold for position player fatigue? I am currently trying to balance resting 5 guys who are 98/99 but at the same time I am still trying to win games. I also have the all star break coming up and I am not sure how much impact the 3 days off gives guys
11/4/2017 8:46 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.