Trying Out Other Football Text Sims Topic

I enjoy GD, but I'm also interested in trying out other football text sims as well. What other sims have any of you tried out and what did you think of them? A couple that have caught my attention at first glance are Draft Day Sports: College Football 2017/Pro Football 2018 and Front Office Football 8. There's also Football Mogul 17, which appears to have a play designer. Has anyone tried these?
9/18/2017 2:44 PM (edited)
The only other one I have tried is Goal Line Blitz and it is a far cry from WIS GD. A lot of the coaches who have played other sites say WIS GD is the best out there.
9/19/2017 12:56 PM
I played Pigskin Empire for a couple of years, quite a bit of fun, could develop your own plays and call the games live at designated times. It just got too tie consuming with calling plays and setting up plays, And there was the same problem of the same teams winning season after season. You might try checking it out but be prepared for spending time with it
9/21/2017 9:52 PM
Trying Out Other Football Text Sims Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.