This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
im sorry...didnt you just write earlier that your older sister just passed away on saturday.......how do you have energy for this...and doing this stuff all day today... earlier today..you wrote that your older sister had died and your dog had encountered a skunk so you had a bad weekend......i just dont get a person like you.
9/18/2017 9:09 PM (edited)
your weekend sucked is the way you put it...you are a disgrace...and you wonder why i redline you.
9/18/2017 9:10 PM
why would someone badger me a day after a sister died....horrible....after i redlined him yesterday i posted a comment...then i saw his flippant post about his own sister's death...although i was sickened by the flippant way he discussed his sister's death i erased my comment..then he set this up and i did comment......horrible people you are.......i have respect for people and the sanctity of life.
9/19/2017 10:23 AM (edited)
at first i thought it was a sick joke...but eventually i realized it was just sick.........you guys like to attack me....look at wylie and look in the mirror.
ive been saying all along that you guys have no class or civility and are abnormal with your anger.........i did not want to show the truth of this by highlighting the sickening post of wylie715 but he should be ashamed for posting it and then having nothing better to do but try to badger me..a total stranger to him....talk about get a life.........this is a mourning period for him?...
9/19/2017 10:32 AM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 10:23:00 AM (view original):
why would someone badger me a day after a sister died....horrible....after i redlined him yesterday i posted a comment...then i saw his flippant post about his own sister's death...although i was sickened by the flippant way he discussed his sister's death i erased my comment..then he set this up and i did comment......horrible people you are.......i have respect for people and the sanctity of life.
again...i erased my counter to his redlined comments when i learned of his sister's death...then he started this and showed such a heartless attitude to her that i commented....i dont have to know her.......he disgraced himself.
9/19/2017 10:37 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 9/19/2017 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/18/2017 9:09:00 PM (view original):
im sorry...didnt you just write earlier that your older sister just passed away on saturday.......how do you have energy for this...and doing this stuff all day today... earlier today..you wrote that your older sister had died and your dog had encountered a skunk so you had a bad weekend......i just dont get a person like you.
What a ******* jerkoff. Judging a guy who lost a family member for what he posts. Maybe he wants to get away from the grief. I don't get why you are such a moron.
"maybe" ? maybe no grief...maybe he equates the dog/skunk and the death of his sister in his "suckey" weekend...right back aat it with politics and insults 24 hrs later....and you want to know why i redline him and the rest of you.
9/19/2017 10:45 AM
you guys are not the rest of the world.
9/19/2017 11:33 AM
what was your question.........
9/19/2017 11:55 AM
12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.