Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2017 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 12:29:00 PM (view original):
btw....i have forgotten more music then larabee has ever known...in my former life i was once a dj...........i choose albums for my lists that have very little filler...that is one of my criteria.......there are albums with 2-3 great songs but the rest is filler...they wont make my cut......maybe honorable mentions.........1970 album by the band stagefright for example......a few great songs but too inconsistent to make my top 18 or so albums.
you don't have the slightest idea how much larabee knows about music. Big deal, you were a DJ once. Doesn't mean you know ****. I played in several bands in my youth. That doesn't make me an expert, and I don't claim to be one. I also don't claim that one of my opinions can not be disputed or debated. If its what you mean. then say that most people would agree that Sticky Fingers is the best album. *******.
i give opinions..even now with your sister just dying all you can do is insult me....what kind of way is this to be.....please..it is sick.
You're a ******* jerkoff.
9/19/2017 6:14 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 9/19/2017 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/18/2017 9:09:00 PM (view original):
im sorry...didnt you just write earlier that your older sister just passed away on saturday.......how do you have energy for this...and doing this stuff all day today... earlier today..you wrote that your older sister had died and your dog had encountered a skunk so you had a bad weekend......i just dont get a person like you.
What a ******* jerkoff. Judging a guy who lost a family member for what he posts. Maybe he wants to get away from the grief. I don't get why you are such a moron.
"maybe" ? maybe no grief...maybe he equates the dog/skunk and the death of his sister in his "suckey" weekend...right back aat it with politics and insults 24 hrs later....and you want to know why i redline him and the rest of you.
Oh God damn judgemental. And you claim to be non-judgmental. Hardly.
9/19/2017 6:16 PM
you guys forget that i am the one under attack from you guys several times a day.
9/19/2017 6:38 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2017 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):
im sorry for your loss but you should lay off the insults especially during a time of mourning.........going on the site is good to relax your mind.......insulting people should not be an activity.
Until today I don't think I ever insulted you. Its not my normal behavior. I may have commented on your redlining of every post...maybe even laughed at it, but see if you can find a post where I insulted you. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you it takes a lot to **** me off. Before today, you hadn't done so, but your asinine comments about my sister's death and how I was reacting to it managed to do so. Everyone deals with their grief differently. Just because it doesn't jibe with the way you think it should be dealt with, does not make my grief any less, or the way I deal with it the wrong way to deal with it. You seem like a very
i tried to let you into my thread...even said maybe i made a mistake but you responded with more insults...i want a peace treaty......i am sorry about the loss of your sister...i do not question your sorrow.
9/19/2017 6:41 PM
larabee...i was never on radio...i had a dj company...worked parties and clubs and events and did some radio station club parties...........you know a lot and i know a lot too....i think i have over 5000 cds...too many to count.......id love to see your 1970 list...i would not criticize....i would find it interesting in a good way......ever see the movie high fidelity....i like lists.....
9/19/2017 6:48 PM
larabee...i was never on radio...i had a dj company...worked parties and clubs and events and did some radio station club parties...........you know a lot and i know a lot too....i think i have over 5000 cds...too many to count.......id love to see your 1970 list...i would not criticize....i would find it interesting in a good way......ever see the movie high fidelity....i like lists.....
9/19/2017 6:48 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2017 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):
im sorry for your loss but you should lay off the insults especially during a time of mourning.........going on the site is good to relax your mind.......insulting people should not be an activity.
Until today I don't think I ever insulted you. Its not my normal behavior. I may have commented on your redlining of every post...maybe even laughed at it, but see if you can find a post where I insulted you. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you it takes a lot to **** me off. Before today, you hadn't done so, but your asinine comments about my sister's death and how I was reacting to it managed to do so. Everyone deals with their grief differently. Just because it doesn't jibe with the way you think it should be dealt with, does not make my grief any less, or the way I deal with it the wrong way to deal with it. You seem like a very
i tried to let you into my thread...even said maybe i made a mistake but you responded with more insults...i want a peace treaty......i am sorry about the loss of your sister...i do not question your sorrow.
"although i was sickened by the flippant way he discussed his sister's death" sounds like questioning my sorrow to me, or was that your way of offering condolences. I disagree with almost everything moy, all3 and cccp post, but they at least offered me condolences.
Again, show me one time I insulted you before today. You can't do it, because it didn't happen.
9/19/2017 7:13 PM
okay...i give up.
9/19/2017 7:16 PM
Wylie, I too am sorry for your loss. Dishwashing soap and Hydrogen peroxide on the dog. Takes take of the smell. I have a dog that for years thought that skunks was just slow cats. lol

Dino, go make a list on TV shows or something.
Put it up in your own thread.
Maybe someone will take interest........... or care.........

When did James Gang "Yer Album" come out????????
Here's an opinion for you to rip me on............ perhaps.

Morrison Hotel/hard Rock Cafe is the Doors finest LP.
Hands down.

Blow up your TV...........

9/19/2017 7:33 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i have a lot of sympathy bfor him but the guy attacks me twice a day every day and even after his sister died he continued and then set up a special thread to do it....im sorry...despite the fact that the comment offended me as a person greatly i would have kept it to myself...he bears responsibility for attacking me nonstop even after his sister died...your comments are a bit misdirected....the whole point of my responses to the group's attacks against me has been that he and the bunch have no class or civility and are offensive and he and the others never stop proving the point......i would never ever have said anything about someone here who was not attacking me every day even if i disliked them and even if i was personally disgusted....i am being restrained in my comments.
9/19/2017 10:13 PM
Being restrained? LOL!
9/20/2017 7:17 AM
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 10:13:00 PM (view original):
i have a lot of sympathy bfor him but the guy attacks me twice a day every day and even after his sister died he continued and then set up a special thread to do it....im sorry...despite the fact that the comment offended me as a person greatly i would have kept it to myself...he bears responsibility for attacking me nonstop even after his sister died...your comments are a bit misdirected....the whole point of my responses to the group's attacks against me has been that he and the bunch have no class or civility and are offensive and he and the others never stop proving the point......i would never ever have said anything about someone here who was not attacking me every day even if i disliked them and even if i was personally disgusted....i am being restrained in my comments.
Nobody attacks you. We call you delusional, paranoid, judgmental, and hate-filled (among other things) because that's what your posts are full of. The fact you think every single person on this site except you is always wrong and always personally attacking you should confirm several of those. You need help. Go get it. Until then, if you don't like other people's comments, enjoy "your" thread, and stay out of the rest.
9/20/2017 8:26 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/20/2017 8:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Nobody attacks you. We call you delusional, paranoid, judgmental, and hate-filled (among other things) because that's what your posts are full of. The fact you think every single person on this site except you is always wrong and always personally attacking you should confirm several of those. You need help. Go get it. Until then, if you don't like other people's comments, enjoy "your" thread, and stay out of the rest.
When all3 and I actually agree, you know things are messed up. Dino you have issues.
9/20/2017 8:30 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.