im good with anyone wanting to insult me here...ill even respond.....go to town. im fine with it......but dont put insulting me ahead of life and death.......so please bring it on....let it be category 5 ........get it out of your systems.....and have a glass of milk.
9/19/2017 12:23 PM
btw....i have forgotten more music then larabee has ever known...in my former life i was once a dj...........i choose albums for my lists that have very little filler...that is one of my criteria.......there are albums with 2-3 great songs but the rest is filler...they wont make my cut......maybe honorable mentions.........1970 album by the band stagefright for example......a few great songs but too inconsistent to make my top 18 or so albums.
9/19/2017 12:29 PM
larabee..i would like to see your list...really i would........do you really think that i dont consider my picks to be my subjective opinion...of course they are..that goes without saying...as far as 1971...and sticky fingers....the vast majority of people that consider themselves to be rock and roll fans would agree that sticky fingers is a seminal album and the finest rock and roll album of 1971.....when i say it is beyond dispute what i am saying ( as if i have to explain this ) is that it is beyond dispute for a humungous number of people...not all.....some might pick kris kristofferson........what i say does not cause it to be etched in stone......it does not magically render your opinions wrong......they remain right for you.
you should lighten up...you are like that character in stripes that sgt hulka tells to lighten up.......dont take yourself so seriously....and dont take everything so literally....i love music and invite people to give their own opinions.
9/19/2017 12:41 PM
and if you would like to continue with the insults and attacks then carry on my wayward son.
9/19/2017 12:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Well said!
9/19/2017 1:35 PM
im sorry for your loss but you should lay off the insults especially during a time of mourning.........going on the site is good to relax your mind.......insulting people should not be an activity.
9/19/2017 1:45 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2017 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 12:29:00 PM (view original):
btw....i have forgotten more music then larabee has ever known...in my former life i was once a dj...........i choose albums for my lists that have very little filler...that is one of my criteria.......there are albums with 2-3 great songs but the rest is filler...they wont make my cut......maybe honorable mentions.........1970 album by the band stagefright for example......a few great songs but too inconsistent to make my top 18 or so albums.
you don't have the slightest idea how much larabee knows about music. Big deal, you were a DJ once. Doesn't mean you know ****. I played in several bands in my youth. That doesn't make me an expert, and I don't claim to be one. I also don't claim that one of my opinions can not be disputed or debated. If its what you mean. then say that most people would agree that Sticky Fingers is the best album. *******.
i give opinions..even now with your sister just dying all you can do is insult me....what kind of way is this to be.....please..it is sick.
9/19/2017 1:47 PM
wylie...i do not know why you are so obsessed...forget about me and my comments...let it go, man........have fun on the site......it is outright weird to get so angry because i dont state my opinions with certain language....dont you realize how crazy this is.
9/19/2017 1:50 PM
btw...im only talking to one person in the thread anyway...he agreed.
9/19/2017 1:52 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):
im sorry for your loss but you should lay off the insults especially during a time of mourning.........going on the site is good to relax your mind.......insulting people should not be an activity.
Until today I don't think I ever insulted you. Its not my normal behavior. I may have commented on your redlining of every post...maybe even laughed at it, but see if you can find a post where I insulted you. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you it takes a lot to **** me off. Before today, you hadn't done so, but your asinine comments about my sister's death and how I was reacting to it managed to do so. Everyone deals with their grief differently. Just because it doesn't jibe with the way you think it should be dealt with, does not make my grief any less, or the way I deal with it the wrong way to deal with it. You seem like a very
9/19/2017 3:58 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/19/2017 1:50:00 PM (view original):
wylie...i do not know why you are so obsessed...forget about me and my comments...let it go, man........have fun on the site......it is outright weird to get so angry because i dont state my opinions with certain language....dont you realize how crazy this is.
I'm not angry about that. You amuse me.
9/19/2017 4:00 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.