Accepted redshirt, now whining Topic

So a player of mine who accepted a redshirt is threatening to quit because he is getting zero minutes.

Here is how I created this screwed up situation: He is a sophmore. I forgot to put him on the depth chart, don't know how I missed it but I did. Around game 6 I get the 'WTF, zero minutes?!" email from the player. In considering my options, I decided to see if he would accept a redshirt. To my surprise, he did! So I forgot about until now . . when I get the " i don't want to quit but you're not leaving me any options" message.

Is this a glitch or is this the way it is?
9/21/2017 2:12 PM
He sent me a message as well. It said "I'm gonna kick this deroches dude in the sack at next practice. No minutes then a redshirt? What a jerk!!"

It feels like a glitch as he accepted the redshirt but I could also see why the player is ******.
9/21/2017 2:22 PM
Glitch
9/21/2017 4:04 PM
kids these days, they be as unbalanced as miket. And he's had decades to build crazy,
9/21/2017 10:29 PM
Accepted redshirt, now whining Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.