Not complaining, just curious.

I recruited a guy with green 31 Ath. It turned blue after one point of improvement.

Are there certain skills that are more likely to see huge growth when they are green (and vice versa)? For example, I've seen players pick up 20 points on Def or Per and still be green. But I don't think I've ever seen that with Ath.

9/21/2017 6:41 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/21/2017 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Not complaining, just curious.

I recruited a guy with green 31 Ath. It turned blue after one point of improvement.

Are there certain skills that are more likely to see huge growth when they are green (and vice versa)? For example, I've seen players pick up 20 points on Def or Per and still be green. But I don't think I've ever seen that with Ath.

It happens. Some attributes are more likely to be what I would classify as non-minimum Very High potential (i.e. where it will only go up by the minimum 28 points). LP and PER are usually the ones that more often than not be higher on average. Some are more rare. I can't comment on whether ATH is one of those rare cases.

I believe there was one poster who analyzed the improvement of an entire world and broke down which attributes increased the most. Maybe someone has that book marked....
9/21/2017 7:18 PM (edited)
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=483423

scroll down to possumfiend.
9/21/2017 11:28 PM
Cool thanks
9/22/2017 12:13 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.