Question about Accuracy Topic

I've noticed that when I smoke up before I adjust the game plan, recruit, do anything in GD, I tend to screw up more.
The question is why ?
Votes: 10
(Last vote received: 9/28/2017 10:02 AM)
9/22/2017 3:18 PM
LMAO! When I smoke before gameplanning or recruiting, I just flat out forget about it. So I TRY to get the mental Aspects of GD out of the way beforehand. Sometimes, I just like to smoke and then experiment though.

Btw, I'm yet again changing my major philosophy! So, all my teams will suffer in the short term for (hopefully) long term success. Smoke and tinker....
9/22/2017 3:53 PM
LOL! When life begins to be one long & dangerous road......I take a toke & all my cares go up in smoke.?

......ere!
9/22/2017 5:37 PM
best movie ever

The Verdict

that's right, the blue eyed jew Paul Newman, who wore a church key round his neck

be's a drunken irish superceder

we try to do whats right, and play pinball too
9/22/2017 6:00 PM
Lol. Love to see the responses :)
9/22/2017 7:37 PM
Question about Accuracy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.