Just wondering how other guys are liking their newest class of recruits?

West Liberty once again feels like a mixed bag. A step up from last season as far as struggles go but I think my vision dropped so nothing too great. There are none that I don't think can't contribute well at some point in the future however.

A guy that I think will turn into a very special player is WR Wesley Hodges. https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/RecruitProfile/Ratings.aspx?rid=17308880&section=Ratings

Hodges will get a RS placed on him. I signed 4 WR's, so I am going shotgun for the long haul. I am quite pleased with all 4.

My Minnesota Gophers team signed a beast of a TE:) I look for him to be a pass catching sensation.

All in all the extra competition in D2 made this a fun recruit season.
9/22/2017 8:32 PM
I'm excited about my class at Long Island. For my vision, I got a lot of the top players on my board (personal custom ratings). I'm excited about the 2 new WR's I'm bringing in. One will get a RS. I'm also excited to see some of my lower ranked players develop in this class.For example, DB Garcia can really develop into a solid player for LI. He is a good safety prospect with 68 TKL. He's also a high WE guy with 64, and his stamina is also great. He might take some time to develop, but hopefully he'll hold down a starting safety spot his Junior season.
9/22/2017 11:50 PM
As I stated in conference chat, my class is going to be really good backups by their senior season
9/23/2017 9:48 AM
I want to be the first coach to go from a dreadful AI team to the NC in their first season ! I'm sure this class will firmly establish this goal !
(I also want the money of Donald Trump and the looks of a young Paul Newman :)
9/23/2017 12:39 PM (edited)
It was quite a wild ride with so many coaches.

I posted an article on recruiting while we wait through the longgggg process of recruiting. I'm hoping it helps some of the guys making the switch to D2 or struggled this year.

5 Things I Would Do Next Season

If you guys want to add anything for the newer coaches, feel free!

9/24/2017 2:33 AM
Great stuff as always Akua! Should be a must read for any newbie interested in getting better
9/24/2017 10:22 AM
Thanks for more stuff akua.
9/24/2017 10:40 AM
I ended up 6th in the GUESS rankings. Decent, but not great.
9/27/2017 9:21 AM
I was a proud 87th ! Hopefully, it can only get better from here .
9/27/2017 10:04 AM
Posted by mojolad on 9/27/2017 10:04:00 AM (view original):
I was a proud 87th ! Hopefully, it can only get better from here .
The dreaded Demon Sharkelope
9/27/2017 10:24 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.