NC contender soon to be open Topic

WVWC in most will be free in Yost. I'm deploying and I have to go to a training course during recruiting and I'm not sure how the internet situation is going to be there. The team is only one season removed from a NC.....tons of talent.....jump on it!

-BKD
9/23/2017 9:41 PM
I can verify that Bigkeithdog is giving up tough team. Damn good coach. Hope you will still be playing GD.
Keith: Copied this from Bofreedom but meant sincerely: "Thank you for your service bigkeithdog!! Be safe."
9/24/2017 7:50 AM (edited)
Posted by bigkeithdog on 9/23/2017 9:41:00 PM (view original):
WVWC in most will be free in Yost. I'm deploying and I have to go to a training course during recruiting and I'm not sure how the internet situation is going to be there. The team is only one season removed from a NC.....tons of talent.....jump on it!

-BKD
Thank you for your service bigkeithdog!! Be safe.
9/23/2017 11:58 PM
yep, thank you for your service bigkeithdog!!!

If it was another situation, I'd jump at the chance to take over. But I am one year into a full rebuild at my alma mater (West Texas A&M). Hopefully someone will take good care of your program while you're deployed
9/24/2017 11:08 AM
Thanks guys, if there is good internet at my location I might pick up one team somewhere.
9/25/2017 9:08 AM
Thank you guys, NorCollo is going back to WVWC. I'm sure he will take great care of the program.
9/25/2017 10:35 AM
BigKeith, thanks for all you do to protect and fight for our freedoms.

Be safe in your deployment.

PS - Curious if your new deployment require you to learn Korean??
9/26/2017 10:47 PM
No it's not, but I've been there twice though. One year each time, I think my liver is finally recovered!
9/26/2017 11:58 PM
NC contender soon to be open Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.