HBD Coach Hiring Topic

I hate posting in the forums, but I guess this is the only way I can try to submit this idea.

There is general agreement that the coach hiring needs help. I'll skip on the reasons why and just cut to the chase of my solution. Coaches won't give up on taking a job at the level they start at until every position is filled. And that is unrealistic. My suggestion is that once the number of vacancies drops below a certain level, say 7 for example. The total number of coaches looking to fill those vacancies should drop to 3 to 5 per vacancy. This can be chosen at random or based on ability or a weighted system that the worse the coach the more likely they will give up and move their demand to a lower level. And once the critical number of openings is reached, as vacancies continue to fill, the number of coaches wanting a job in that position at that level should also continue to drop based on maintaining 3 to 5 coaches looking to fill vacancies at that level and position. That's the system. The number of coaches looking for a job at a given level and position should be based on the number of vacancies. Not necessarily at the start, but at some point during the process.

Second and quick note. I currently play in 3 worlds. All 3 need at least 5 more fielding coaches. I suspect this is fairly universal.
9/24/2017 1:45 PM
HBD Coach Hiring Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.