Stand Up For the Anthem Topic

Posted by kermit on 10/3/2017 12:26:00 PM (view original):
What ever happened to Darryl and Darryl?
They took over the Minuteman Cafe and married girls named Carol
10/3/2017 1:02 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/1/2017 9:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/30/2017 8:12:00 PM (view original):
You know what? I'm not discussing this anymore. You will never see my point of view and I will never agree with yours. Last thing I'll say, though. If someone fights to protect your rights and you don't use those rights (in this case, free speech) than I feel you are disrespecting those that have fought for those rights. To me, you are saying it was a waste of time if we don't allow people to exercise the rights our military fights for. That's the ;ast thing I will say on this issue here. We just disagree. I'm not right. You're not right. We just have different opinions.
There is no such thing as the right to disrespect your Country.

secesh trash begs to differ
10/4/2017 10:32 PM (edited)
I can only speak for my self and other vets I have spoken to about this.I put 19 months in the US Army 13 months in Vietnam. I do NOT feel one bit disrespected in any way by the players who are making a statement about social injustice.I haven`t heard one word of disrespect for vets,the flag or the country from them. What I do feel disrespected about is Trump running the other way with 5 deferments for a "foot thing" when he had a chance to serve the country he claims to love so much.The stunt that Pence pulled Sunday was straight out of Trump`s play book.The day was supposed to be about Payton but Trump found a way to screw that up and make it all about him....Shameful to say the least.
10/10/2017 8:11 AM
What's the end game? They stop kneeling when there is no social injustice? Good luck with that.
10/10/2017 9:19 AM
you are calling for a referee

life aint got no referee

lucky in america life gets a vote
10/10/2017 10:22 AM
I ain't calling for no referee. I'm asking when the kneelers say "OK, looks like problem is solved. I think I'll stand now"?
10/10/2017 11:26 AM
did you just say "aint"

HEEE

the kneelers are devaluing standing. Lazy Boy is gonna make a ton. quit standing is one idea

another is, when cops quit shooting traffic stops dead for no reason

get on board trucker you know i'm right
10/10/2017 11:41 AM
bags is right...plusewise....Goodall and Jones are free to their opinion and.............

ALL fans who stand get $50 rebate on tickets PLUS free parking and......

ALL COPS AND FIRST RESPONDERS AND PEOPLE WRONGLY ARRESTED OR SHOT get in for half price.......

ALL PROTESERS get to help by donating 1/2 of all game checks to families in their city who had members wrongly arrested or shot....

Families with members who were murdered get free for life. Wrongly accused cops get free coffee and doughnuts.....

16 Ounce beers cost $5 AND buy 2 - get 1 free until 2030 season.....

and that's just for starters.
10/10/2017 6:04 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/25/2017 8:28:00 AM (view original):
Pat Tillman would frag all these whiney ******* *****.

No, no he wouldn't.
10/10/2017 6:05 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 10/10/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
did you just say "aint"

HEEE

the kneelers are devaluing standing. Lazy Boy is gonna make a ton. quit standing is one idea

another is, when cops quit shooting traffic stops dead for no reason

get on board trucker you know i'm right
Advertisers won't touch it...

Cops won't stop shooting...

You're never right, canuck....
10/10/2017 6:20 PM
Cops will stop shooting unarmed motorists. Hide and watch.
10/10/2017 7:07 PM
Kneel for the anthem. It's the perfect protest.
10/10/2017 7:13 PM
I can't wait to watch pro football this weekend. Is the black man gonna stand for the cracker. Is the cracker gonna crack the whip.

paycheck, money on the line

let's see who got game
10/10/2017 7:24 PM
hey looky that douchebag that handcuffed the nurse just got fired

the projection of power aint what it used to be

cameras being everywhere

power of the press right on
10/10/2017 7:31 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 10/10/2017 7:07:00 PM (view original):
Cops will stop shooting unarmed motorists. Hide and watch.
Wrong-o, canuck. Unarmed motorists who act like they MIGHT have weaponry will always get shot. Cops walking up to cars do not like "surprises".
10/11/2017 10:21 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Stand Up For the Anthem Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.