9 openings in my world Topic

And it's been weeks already. I don't see any way this world fills anytime soon.. what is WIS doing to address this?
9/25/2017 8:06 PM
I run a business. When someone comes to me with a complaint or problem, I ask them for a suggestion/solution.

Sooooo.....what you got?
9/25/2017 9:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bripat42 on 9/26/2017 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mannytanner on 9/25/2017 8:06:00 PM (view original):
And it's been weeks already. I don't see any way this world fills anytime soon.. what is WIS doing to address this?
It's not WIS's responsibility to make your world appealing to prospective owners.

I'm in two worlds -- Kinsella and Cooperstown. Both roll quickly, sometimes immediately, and neither has much trouble filling openings. There are other worlds like these. Maybe the best thing to do is to look closely at these worlds and others like them, examine what they do, the kinds of owners they have, the private world rules they enforce, and see if you can apply some of the same principles/approaches to making your world more appealing.
+1

We had 7 openings in Shtickless last season, changed up some of the private world rules and drew clearer expectations around what it meant to keep a team "competitive", and now will probably only have 2 or 3 vacancies this upcoming season from removing users that didn't meet those expectations. The game has its flaws, but HBD can't be blamed 100% for a world's inability to fill when other worlds are doing so on a regular basis.
9/27/2017 3:22 PM
Merge. Find another world that only had 9 owners fill up in it. lots of those around.
9/28/2017 12:46 PM
Twice merged world would be really tarded up..
9/28/2017 2:38 PM
Do we even know if mergers can be done under the new SportsHub regime?
9/29/2017 2:55 PM
Posted by alogman1 on 9/29/2017 2:55:00 PM (view original):
Do we even know if mergers can be done under the new SportsHub regime?
Good point.
9/29/2017 6:52 PM
9 openings in my world Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.